Mythos redesigned HP + Forum online

http://www.mythos.com/index.jsp

In addition to the new HP, the zone #3 update will follow 'soon' as well. whatever 'soon' means :(

btw, I have 4 invites left so this is the last chance to get an account before the invitation system will be gone and untill someday Mythos goes open beta.

Greetings RL

(PS.: you could at least have the account-thread still stickied.. one per each more or less currently discussed game in the 'new games' section wouldnt be so much :) )

The new Homepage is up again, as for the forums (which never were really down, just the adress was changed)

The Forum now also is open for public view (you can view posts even if not logged in)

Invitation System is gone, you now can't use left over invites.

Zone 3 will come 'soon' , followed by the open beta 'shortly' after. (then you all can DL and try out mythos without invitation)

Greetings RL

up-down-up-down uff :hugs:

well currently, as announced on the Mythos-Forum, the Servers are down for 'maintenance' from 8:00 am to 01:00 pm pazific time.

original info => http://forums.mythos.com/showthread.php?go...ost&t=15849

discussion => http://forums.mythos.com/showthread.php?t=15850

maybe, they're in the internal testing phase for zone 3 and we will really see the update going online 'soon' ? :lol:

(although they said its for 'spring cleaning'.. but for 5 hours? maybe if smth with updating the servers goes wrong they can say it only was maintenance :D who knows...)

see you on the other side.. err.. in mythos. maybe, soon...

Greetings RL

Edited by Rotluchs
  • 3 weeks later...

as it might take a little while longer before Mythos goes open-beta,

they have re-implemented a beta-signup form on the Homepage.

If you want to participate but have no account yet you can leave your mail-addy there to be invited maybe.

(they said on the forum even the old list from before z3 is quite long, so those might be invited first tho.. they will send loads of new invites out 'soon', because as open comes closer they want to really stress the servers first a few times more :drinks: )

http://www.mythos.com/

It has been great catching up on the new look Mythos. I have had so much help from Rotluchs and Erris...so a big thankyou to you both.

Still trying to find those elusive crafting ingredients, but having fun doing so.

Your toons should still be there, and no you don't have to re-register. I did delete all my old ones because I wanted to experience all the new joys of zone 3 and ingredients oh and of course Uld. :music:

I lost my ability to play Mythos (Sob, sob). I deleted old version as per instructions, downloaded new version (after many frustrations trying to get it to download!) and found it was corrupted!

Now I don't seem able to download it at all ..................(Screams of frustration and anguish) and I am am getting seriously $&%£*$! at the whole procedure!

I for one am online on a regular, daily basis atm. quite frequently that is. I'm GMT+1 but have no preferred primetime so it varies. only timeframe I'm usually almost never (or hardly ever) online is ~ 6:00am - 11:00am

whatever.

you can add one of these chars to your friend list to see if and when I am online:

(I have 2 level 50 chars and those I won't delete anymore. tho I totally screwed their crafting trees^^ that's why I play some fresh toons atm just for crafting purpose)

My (old) Chars:

Bobcat-D (level 50 pyro)

Lynx-B (level 50 bldl)

When are you guys online? I've got back into Mythos, account name is Llama8, as per...

I'm usually online in the evenings ~8pm-~9:30 or so. GMT, naturally.

account name in Mythos doesn't work to find other players.

what you need to find others and being found is always a character-name, once you add an existing charname, the player stays in friend list even if this char would be deleted or if he would play other/new toons.

it's a bit circuitous and not totally intuitive, I hope this is just because it's a beta and that it will change at a later time :)

PS: I see that around here there is not much interest regarding Mythos currently, but don't give up hope to see more of you around there again, once it goes into open beta.

maybe then there will be a chance to get the subforums back

(I still don't get it why they have been removed, there are other subforum with less hits+posts than the mythos threads.)

whatever. I moved to some of the dedicated, Mythos related boards around the web and post more often on the official one lately.

but still I won't forget the few players around here that still play as well.

meaning I will try to let you know what's going on over there on a regular basis and post any fresh important news ones they surface..

Edited by Rotluchs