Welcomes to Knuckles and masteff into D.a.r.k Sacred!

It is with great pleasure that I welcome you both fully into [D.a.r.k] Knuckles and masteff. As many know you have both been such long time players and community members of Sacred and it's a real treat to be sharing the tag with you both.

Both of you bring wonderful talents and I look forward to learning much from them! From ubergoobering the world of Ancaria with the help of Knuckles or getting that much needed yet affordable $500 Sacred 2-ready computer with advice from masteff I think we'll be much the better for them.

Cheers to you both guys. I look forward to a future full of great tips and tricks! Not to mention much fun in the coming months with the arrival of Sacred 2. :D

You may also notice that the forum has gotten a bit bigger in terms of the number of forums that you can see. gogo has kindly adjusted your permissions which allows you to see some of the hidden forums. In particular you now have access to the Voting and Discussions Board where you will be able to add your input on new applicants of [D.a.r.k] Sacred. Found near the top of the forum in DarkMatters: Application Center and Rules for our D.a.r.k Clans. :D

Roster has been updated with your names added fellahs. Interestingly enough is that you end up side by side alphabetically in the list of names. Go figure huh. :)

Sacred clan [D.a.r.k] Roster

All the best to you guys! ;)

Finally, the two make it in, and in fine time for Summer with the Clan. Knuckles and Masteff, hope you're having a wonderful time on the boards and with everyone here at DarkMatters. I feel like the family's really come ahead today with double the amount of talent and energy.

Welcome to Clan D.a.r.k!

:D

gogo

Hey Thanks everyone :lol:

Been a lot of fun so far and have to say this was exactly was I was looking/hoping for. A fun place where I could exchange/post ideas and really feel like I was contributing. I love the level of energy here. Even got me to start some projects I definitely wouldn't have considered on my own. Have to say the energy is fairly infectious :D

Got a lot of info stored in my little head. Just need to brush off the cobwebs and sort it all out lol. I know during Sacred 2 I'll be contributing a lot and this is the perfect place and fit for me.

Thanks again on making masteff and I part of the family :hugs:

I know during Sacred 2 I'll be contributing a lot and this is the perfect place and fit for me.

Me thinks there are many here with the same feeling matey :hugs:

stubbs