livin "legend" appears at the german irc channel

[21:54] * Joins: Huron_Blackheart

[21:54] <@pyx> hu o.o

[21:54] <Huron_Blackheart> Well guess this channel is german huh

[21:54] <@pyx> doesn't matter ;)

[21:54] <@pyx> hi

[21:54] <Huron_Blackheart> Hiya

[21:55] <Huron_Blackheart> No idea this thing was still going..

[21:55] <nisi> Nah. You won't get rid of us.

[21:55] <@pyx> you mean sacred ?

[21:56] <Huron_Blackheart> I think I have my own set of items in Sacred 1

[21:56] <nisi> Huron.. doesn't that ring a bell, Pyxi? :oooo:

[21:56] <nisi> Yeah, that :)

[21:56] <@pyx> it does :)

Sometimes magic happens ;)

Don't feel bad Stick, I only know him from reputation also. Pretty sure he's part of the Ascaron Staff. Heck he got a Dark elf set named after him. Having a set named after me is one of my life goals so I'm jealous lol

Edited by Knuckles
Pretty sure he's part of the Ascaron Staff.
Nope, just a long-time official forum staffmember AFAIK. As to how/why he was one of the forum staffers that had a set named after him, I have no idea why he and Xrystal were singled out for that - heh, but since it was done by Mirko, I think the chances of it being done for good or bad reasons are pretty equal. Mirko was quirky that way :D

Someone w/ a newly created user profile named "Huron Blackheart" posted in this thread on SIF. I'm sure it's just an imposter as it's too easy for someone to take a name from the game, make a new account and then post. And the real Huron would have his former account from which to post and not a brand new one.

Someone w/ a newly created user profile named "Huron Blackheart" posted in this thread on SIF. I'm sure it's just an imposter as it's too easy for someone to take a name from the game, make a new account and then post. And the real Huron would have his former account from which to post and not a brand new one.

No thats really Huron. He didn't take a look if his old account still exists or if it was removed.