Mythos - How to transfer normal mode items to elite

HOW TO TRANSFER ITEMS FROM NORMAL MODE TO ELITE MODE (and vice versa)

first some notes:

I think it is a bug, but maybe it isnt - I dont know for sure. think of it as what you want to.

careful in the shadow-world, it is Permanent-PvP everywhere even in town (provoke by pressing ctrl+attack player)

for transfering items you will need a trusted partner that will kill your toon with the -to be muled item(s)

in the shadow-world everybody can attack everyone, normal mode player Vs Elite Vs Hardcore and so on..

----------------------

how it works in detail:

Example, in short:

Player 1 - Char 1 (normal) - Item X to be transferred to (elite)

Player 1 - Char 2 (elite) - the elite char you want the item from char 1 normal mode muled to

Player 2 - Char 3 (same mode as Char 2) - the partner that will kill Player 1 Char 1 harr :)

Player 2 - Char 3 picks up item that dropped

Player 2 - Char 3 sends item via mail to Player 1 Char 2

only if P2 C3 is in same mode as P1 C2 he can now send the item via the mail-system to any char in same mode as P2 C3

(attach it when in town/hub)

Voila, thats it! you now have your normal item in elite mode :)

----------------------

• keep your good -to be muled items DE-Equipped before entering shadow-lands portal, and only equip it right before your partner will kill you
  • after you have found a place to meet where no one else is in u have to meet in the same instance
  • (I recommend waypoints/hubs where hardly any player goes to normally so u dont run into too much strangers)
  • town/waystation instances can now be switched on the fly quickly, it's selectable on the upper,right edge of your screen
  • once you found each other in the shadow-world, make sure you have the item you want to be muled DE-Equipped
  • when no one else is around except you and your friend you can EQUIP the item.
  • (if you only want to mule one item, stay naked and only equip the to be muled stuff so it always will drop on first kill.. otherwise the piece dropped is random, like your shoulder instead your weapon)
  • in shadow-world (NOT when dueling) a player drops a random piece of his currently equip stuff when he gets killed by another player
  • (the player that stayed alive and killed you will always get your dropped item, no matter what game mode he or you is in.. elite,hc,normal etc...)

Edited by gogoblender
  • 4 weeks later...

I am desperatly looking for someone to help me kill-mule some mwis+mdex stuff from a level 35 gat (elite) back to normal..

has anyone still chars left in normal mode? (around charlvl 20-50)

please post if you'd be willing to help me out, thx in advance.

Greetings Rl

I do RL. In fact I've only got 2 Normal Mode chars, though they've not yet left Z1...

ELlamanator is a level 15 Pyro & HorneLlama is a lvl5 Bloodletter.

I'm normally online ~8pm-10pm, definitely by ~9pm. GMT.

hey there,

I have to sort out my stuff first, and make a new mule char to be killed to mule first.

anyway, I also asked jimmy, he has a normal char around level 30 left, so that would ease up things too.

I'll let either one of you know once I'm rdy, thx :D

Greetings RL

ps: ..added you to iG friend list.

Edited by Rotluchs