Sacred Underworld Guide "The general"

I don't know about "SacredLocal" network mentioned in this thread http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/18489-our-sacred-underworld-servers-hamachi/; Where I play, there are multiple hamachi networks (15-20, I guess) with one admin, who's hosting the game servers, so they're accessible from any network. But even with this amount of "potential players", I rarely see anyone on any servers, except on Bronze and Silver.

• Like! 1
  • 3 years later...

Hmm. Trying to find that good first zombie. Bellevue: wolves. I can manage to get one of them, and it dies quickly.

I've removed all my poison damage from my attack, as a poisoned AD still suffers poison damage after death.

I've taken to the Lost Boy Quest Cave in Southern Bellevue to limit my opponent numbers... (and allow me to quickly get replacements by exiting and entering the cave). However, unfortunately, the wolves in this cave deal poison damage sometimes.

I was thinking the Lorinor trail out by Mascarell... but it is above ground.

The cave in east Bellevue (Seraphim hidden quest) is okay, but doesn't respawn.

Must find a better start point.

Edited by FrostElfGuard
  • Like! 1
  • 6 years later...

Ok, I'm a bit late for the party, so what? 6 years later than the last post, this game still rocks! This build is absolutely fantastic, but I have three things to add (don't know if anyone is interested at this time, but why not?)

So about getting your first zombie: If you play singleplayer, it's easy to just quicksave and reload, once the initial zombie has been made. After the reload, the game forgets that you were in vamp form, you return to knight form and the zombie remains. No need to watch the timer at all! I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. So just turn into vamp, raise the poor sod, save, reload, and he's yours for good.

The second thing I'd like to add is about ranged weapons. So the real advantage of having a ranged weapon equipped apart from the damage and leech is, that when you shoot your bow or whatever, all the zombies start to attack the target you selected! Because without this, most of the time these dumb oafs just stand around and don't attack anything. This way you can stay in the back and order them to go forward.

And one final thing: Picking up ranged combat as a skill (only available at level 50 sadly) has further benefits: You can equip "Ettol'Rahc-Notwen's Breeze" set, and the full set bonus decreases enemy physical resistance. Since most of your zombies do physical damage...  You get it...

Edited by Sethi22
  • Thanks! 1
23 minutes ago, Sethi22 said:

Ok, I'm a bit late for the party, so what? 6 years later than the last post, this game still rocks! This build is absolutely fantastic, but I have three things to add (don't know if anyone is interested at this time, but why not?)

So about getting your first zombie: If you play singleplayer, it's easy to just quicksave and reload, once the initial zombie has been made. After the reload, the game forgets that you were in vamp form, you return to knight form and the zombie remains. No need to watch the timer at all! I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere. So just turn into vamp, raise the pure sod, save, reload, and he's yours for good.

The second thing I'd like to add is about ranged weapons. So the real advantage of having a ranged weapon equipped apart from the damage and leech is, that when you shoot your bow or whatever, all the zombies start to attack the target you selected! Because without this, most of the time these dumb oafs just stand around and don't attack anything. This way you can stay in the back and order them to go forward.

And one final thing: Picking up ranged combat as a skill has further benefits: You can equip "Ettol'Rahc-Notwen's Breeze" set, and the full set bonus decreases enemy physical resistance. Since most of your zombies do physical damage...  You get it...

Nostalgia! I remember when Mini G put up this build yeeeeeeeeeers ago... he was so worried about making a perfect build, with pix, and video and extra Poof... he did a great job, and you u have taste in picking something that can pretty much steam roll anything in this game... good tip on the ranged to lead those dumb oaf zombies... who dont need a lil extra wuv and encouragement eh

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/815234?h=9be300baac" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<p><a href="https://vimeo.com/815234">Sacred-Game &quot;The General&quot; vampiress build</a> from <a href="https://vimeo.com/user411721">James Gibson</a> on <a href="https://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

:lol:

gogo

Dang...the code to embed vimeo doesnt seem to work here, the video Mini G made was story book... lets see what Schot can do muahah

:devil:

gogo

ps ahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa...victory ! :superman:

• The title was changed to Sacred Underworld Guide "The general"

Lol! Man this game is so cool, I wonder why they can't make something like this any more?!  I'm so tired of these flashy new hacks and slashes...

Edited by Sethi22
  • Like! 1
16 hours ago, Sethi22 said:

Lol! Man this game is so cool, I wonder why they can't make something like this any more?!  I'm so tired of these flashy new hacks and slashes...

Sacred is the gaming worlds unique and beautiful anomaly... can never be done again!

:viking:

gogo

• Like! 1