April Fools time!!

Cassandra posted a note about April Fools Jokes on the OoF, so I thought perhaps we should play a little prank on Uni 9. Some time this evening, after 00:00 server time, I am planning to post a War Thread in the Diplomacy Section. I hope that everyone will participate in a lively discussion. Perhaps DAWN will back-up IKE, and PAWNZ can backup D.a.r.k.? I don't know, we'll just have to see what seems best. :D

- Ike

Support for D.a.r.k. sent! D.a.r.k. shall fill every corner of the universe and put out the Lite!

Doctored pictures? I have no idea what you're talking about... :drinks:

lol @ "- The removal of all pictures of GoGo from DarkMatters"

Oh boy oh boy gogo... You better hope D.a.r.k. wins! :)

lol @ "- The removal of all pictures of GoGo from DarkMatters"

Oh boy oh boy gogo... You better hope D.a.r.k. wins! :drinks:

Heh, I think everyone should hope Lite wins! :)

- Ike

If only he could pry himself away from his latest DarkMatters thread asking what an onion is, or whether or not anyone has ever cooked chicken in battery acid.

LOL Oh man. Dems fightin words eh. hahaha. Now you're in for it!

hehe -igor- is confused :drinks:

Im so confused as to if this is a real war or an april fools joke.

If it is indeed real then good luck to both sides - and I didnt see this coming Confused

I love it, esp what schot said...fighting words indeed, but at the sametime I cant help but ancknowledge the truth in Ike's words on gogo's threads :drinks:

...now how can we fake some cr's and really get everyone wonderin

the thread is hysterical!

lol, I'm trying to post in it but my password is a bet messed up...

grrrrrrrrrr... will make it on one way or another!

:drinks:

gogo

See what I mean? You know that when there is a Schot in the D.a.r.k. things are going to get immature quickly. Perhaps GoGo will disgrace us with his presence next, if not his pictures. If only he could pry himself away from his latest DarkMatters thread asking what an onion is, or whether or not anyone has ever cooked chicken in battery acid.

:)

Hilarious

Too bad it is true :thumbsup:

:)

Thaaaaat's it! Where's my photoshop. This means war Yarasa. When I'm threw with you... Not even your own mother will recognize you! *grabs Yarasa's avatar* :thumbsup:

And yes I forget the mention :thumbsup: -probably I was tired or something

Most best of the best, glorious and hilarious thing in entire post is the animation schot made -am I safe now? :)