Erling's WIDD Wonder Wood Elf of Wrickles and Blood

WIDD Wonder WE of Wrickles and Blood

I had planned to post this build a little later with a little more testing anda video added, But the WE died today at level 82 when testing WIDD in a little to much overspawned place wich also was extraordinary stupid.

Idea

The idea was pretty much to make a WE based on WIDD and chance for open wounds. The build doesn't require any runes so it will drop many (to many in my case) runes.

Skills

this require the changes in the Settings folder

level 1

-Weapon lore -- keep it high, max if possible

-Concentration -- as high as necessary, your Combat Arts should not have any longer than 2 secs Regeneration

level 3

-Agility -- keep a third of your level

level 6

-Constitution -- Max it and keep it maxed

level 12

-Ranged Combat -- not necessary with more than 20 points here

level 20

-Armor -- Keep half of your level

level 30

-Trading -- some points now and then

level 50

-Parry -- just a very few points 10-20

Attributes

Invest points in

-Strenght -- 2/4 points here

-Dexterity -- 1/4 points here

-Physical Regeneration -- 1/4 points here

Armor

The items you are after is:

4 Items from Lloraneth's Furs: Bonuses: Chance For open wounds (2 items), Fear Animal (4 items)

-Lloraneth's Repelling Cuirass -- For + Multi-Hit and + Parry

-Lloraneth's Tanned Bracers -- For + Weapon lore, Magic Find (MF) and Wounds Increase Damage Dealt (WIDD)

-Lloraneth's Righteous Strap -- For +Physical Regeneration, Regeneration Special Move (RSM) and + constitution

-Lloraneth's Furred Boots -- For Magic find (MF), + Agility and + Speed

3 Items from Araelfi's Return: Bonuses: + to Ranged combat (2 items), Far sight (3 items)

-Araelfi's Long Sight -- For Wounds Increase Damage Dealt (WIDD)

-Araelfi's Burning Magic -- For Regeneration Special Move (RSM) and Chance for Open Wounds

-Araelfi's Little Helper -- For + Multi-Hit, + Physical Regeneration and Critical Hit

1 Item from Octanion's Alteration: Bonuses:

-Octanion's Legs -- For Magic Find (MF), + Strength and + Speed

Weapon

We will use Ettol'Rahc-Notwen's Breeze fully socketed Bow For + all Combat Arts, + Dexterity, + Wounds Increase Damage Dealt (WIDD) and Reduce Enemy Physical Resistance.

Socketing

Our Armor Contains 11 sockets

6-8 Ettol'Rahc-Notwen's Ring of Ferocity Or Byleths pentacle -- For Wounds Increase Damage Dealt (WIDD)

1-2 Life leach Rings/ammulets

1-3 Open Wounds Rings/ammulets

An option is also the MF/attack/defense Forging in some sockets

Combat Arts

-Multi-Hit -- use along with multiple shot when low health in a mob

-Multiple Shot -- have it running all the time

-Spider Arrow -- as first attack against bigger enemies like dragons/region bosses, Big chance for open wounds

-Penetrating Arrow -- Main attack and cast over and over, causes huge damage when your damage gets lower. Big chance for open wounds

- Explosive Arrow -- execution attack

Enjoy

-Erilng

sorry if any miss-spellings. feel free to ask questions

PS: *sob,sob* why her? *whimp*

Very nicely done Erling. Gratz on your build write up! :lol:

Very cool use of the wiki in your build. That must really make explaining the build a lot easier. Now I want to try and make a build too. Maybe use the CA images in a build write up. :)

Cheers dude!

Very nice build indeed ^____^ I've always wanted to play around with WIDD, but now I plan to make my soon-to-be-born Vampire into one deadly WIDD girl... so no WIDD WE for me right now ;__;

I'm sorry to hear that she died :lol: (you really haven't had any luck with your chars recently), but if you plan to re-make her then I can help you out.

If we could somehow find a min level 22 Ettol'Rahc-Notwen's Deadly Circlet ring then I can complete a min level 22 Ettol bow.

I also have a few other min level 27 - 34 bows (From Ettol to Polemide's to Uniques).

I also found the Araelf's Long Sight (min level ~46) this morning (I love those giant spiders right now) and I kept a few other low level gear.

Maybe I also have a few lower level WIDD rings lying around somewhere :S

So... just let me know what your plans are.

;;hugz;; And again grats on the nice build - nicely written and easy to follow and understand ^ ^

@ Schot, Thanks :blink:

@ Kery, oh very nice of you :) I might try a pure chance for wounds also ^^. hehe got 2 free slots now u know :lol: and I use kinda long time to decide what to make :)

Well done erling!

And to use my favorite mod...WIDD..how thoughtful!

I especially liked the use of the wiki as reference for the build stats...good thinking.

:thumbsup:

gogo

p.s. my sincere condolences regarding the death....ahh WIDD.... it's sure to race the heart huh ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello

I am not experienced but... widd makes your damage go hiiiigh. using open wounds is when u deal small damage but want it last (with propability! good on bosses) so the combo doenst sound intriguing to me. hey but I have no toon over 100.

I would say go one way or the other, what you propably had or seen. am happy to see what results will come up.

hehe :) I understand what you mean. but the fact that open wounds make them bleed :D and many of the same items u are using in this build add a little open wounds bonus.

and helooo that blood there comming out of wounds is like one of my favorite animations :) like if they die with wounds the ground get all bloody :)