I just wanted to stop by and say hiya!! I missed you all very much! I am sorry that I havent been on much and this time I can't blame it on Evil because I bought me a new laptop. I got a promotion and department move and with all of that also came more hours and I couldnt possibly imagine how I could work more than I already did but they found a way to make me! It has been nice seeing some of you and I hope to see more of you around and get to play more. This Thursday and Friday I will be attending my VERY FIRST seminar and I am totally excited! I get to meet some major corporate people with Revlon Cosmetics, Jane Cosmetics, and another top Company that is so expensive my store doesnt even carry it!! Well that is all for now I sure hope to talk to you all very soon!!

Hey there Vampie; long time no see. I haven't been on the servers in some time myself--change in priorities and all that. I have been itching to play but that will take a bit of computer management.

Hi vampie......its been a while :whip:

All the best for the seminar......sounds like its going to be an exciting time for you.

Grats on the promotion too. :3lmao:

stubbs

It's excellent seeing you back. I had a big grin on my face when I saw your first set of posts go up... :thumbsup: The new promotion sounds exciting. And ain't it great when the company shows interest in your talents? Good luck with the work, and...guess you're now our new corporate woman? :wub:

Come back and report how it's going, and welcome back home!

;)

gogo

Heeeey Vampie, :wub:

Ah was so good to see you and evil in game. Been sooooo long. Nice to be bitten again! Alls I need now is for Ari to whip me and mom to chain me and all will be back to normal. :3lmao:

Gratz on getting to meet some of theose big-wigs! Looking forward to tha next bite. :D