lol...I saw the name flash briefly along the bottom of the forum yesterday... I was wondering why it didn't show up as long as usual...I was thinking that it was possibly a glitch, but...muhahahah... I pmed TRD with a cautious Birthday wish this morning...and Success...he said it was his bday but that the profile was just changed recently...

Trap sprung and... folks we got ourselves a happy new birthday boy here...

Happy Birthday to you sir... Hope you had tons of food and hugs from the family.

Best of the year to you!

:thumbsup:

gogo

thanks for the support in me getting old folks, 35 now. not sure if adult or kid, I will get back to you folks when I figure it out.

was a good day, no trouble at least. couple meals out on town, some cake, and family fun type stuff. bought myself a new canon xti digital slr, now to return to bestbuy to get the actual right card. trouble was last week, snapped input shaft on dodge ram diesel, something about it not liking 600+hp and 1200+ftlb of torque :thumbsup:

ingame, farmed 16.5kk res in one day, I had been rather slack with workload and family life. 3 new moons last week, so I figure my birthday gift ingame came a bit early.

Sounds like you had a wonderful birthday with your family, even with the ogame hits.

Glad we could share this with you TRD.

Have a great year!

:3lmao:

gogo