Sacred 2 Screen Shots of the Week

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dryad on Rearing Mount - July 17th

th_dryadonmount.jpg

Cool pic or what.

Looks like a battle from Tolkien with the Treants. I especially like the Dryad's mount rearing.

:drunkards:

gogo

• 1 month later...

Another big blue giant cave in Sacred 2 :P Whatever the inquisitor is doing...it looks great!

It seems he dual wields in all the shots I have seen of him thus far...so he may be just the anti-seraphim which means two very in-depth characters because I think the seraphim was prob the most flexible char in S1...hybird, magic, melee or any variance there of!

I'm excited,

StiCk_eM

From Sept 3rd, Dryad Battle

th_dryadeagle.jpg

Love this latest pic. These are never before seen creatures in battle against the Dryad on her mount. Check out the pride of lions coming in for the kill. Great work here, the colors are great.

:drool:

gogo

That new pic looks amazing! Some gryphons and some lions a nice mixture I might say! And the mount looks amazing looks like it must have some armor on because it isn't its normal green color so who knows...

So excited about Sacred 2,

StiCk_eM

Ah, so someone else here thinks they're griffons too huh ^^ And having the pride of lions coming is awesome. Great colors on this one, looks like we're going to be playing painting.

:)

gogo

From Sept 9th, Inquisitor on Mount

th_inqmount.jpg

Finally... the dark one astride his eight-legged fanged Sleipnir (Odin's eight legged steed of old ;))

What's that the Spider's throwing out?

:)

gogo

The life leech is going to the spider instead of the hero? Or maybe my eyes deceive me!

*shrugs* It may be programmed to attach to the hero at a specific height, which doesn't look quite right when mounted. Or something.

Llama, is there elemental damage in this game as well? Is the FT a specific type of damage? And compared to his other Combat Arts...is it uber damage like the dwarf's from Sacred?

:D

gogo

Llama, is there elemental damage in this game as well? Is the FT a specific type of damage? And compared to his other Combat Arts...is it uber damage like the dwarf's from Sacred?

Of course there's elemental damage Gogo! :D How could you think otherwise! There's the ones from S1 (physical, fire, poison & magic) & now Ice damage! I think they all have a status effect (fire = burning, ice = slow, magic = weaken, etc) "attached" to them & you get a % chance to do that as well depending on the amount of elemental damage you're doing & a particular skill (Damage Lore).

IIRC the flamethrower (Furious Emblazer) does fire damage & (possibly) magic damage as well (but don't quote me on that). I don't think it's as over-powered at low levels (which is all I've tried it at) as Flamethrower was in S1. Also, the Firey Ember CA reduces monster fire resists...

Also, the Firey Ember CA reduces monster fire resists...

Is that just for the Temple Guardian during his attack or an extended period of time on the enemy that other peeps in the party can benefit from?

gogo

Also, the Firey Ember CA reduces monster fire resists...

Is that just for the Temple Guardian during his attack or an extended period of time on the enemy that other peeps in the party can benefit from?

gogo

I think it's a temporary reduction to the monster's resists, I think anyone (eg High Elves) can take advantage of that, but I've not really tried it in MP yet. Firey Ember is an Area of Effect spell that lasts for ~10+ seconds (increases with level & a CA mod). Other CA-mods for Firey Ember include increased damage (it does fire damage, reduces monster fire resists & grants fire damage mitigation to the team), longer duration, lower regen, lower monster attack speed, er, and some others that I can't remember off hand.

• 4 weeks later...

Please Sign In or Sign Up