Sacred 2 Screen Shots of the Week

Lo and behold!

check this, small teaser :)

it's gonna be my personal screenshot of the week, no even month.. heck, years !

those interested in, will know why this (on first sight) so unspectacular screenshot is quite spectacular (for me) on second sight :woot:

it is something you don't see very often, and I was surprised how easy it was and how flawless and smooth everything went from install to start...

kernel 2.6.32 wine v1.1.41.. install+setup caused me even LESS stress and problems than last time on windows !

s2closednetselection4731X.jpg

Edited by Rotluchs
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lo and behold!

check this, small teaser ;)

it's gonna be my personal screenshot of the week, no even month.. heck, years !

those interested in, will know why this (on first sight) so unspectacular screenshot is quite spectacular (for me) on second sight ;)

it is something you don't see very often, and I was surprised how easy it was and how flawless and smooth everything went from install to start...

kernel 2.6.32 wine v1.1.41.. install+setup caused me even LESS stress and problems than last time on windows !

s2closednetselection4731X.jpg

Wow. That makes conslole 1080p look like Space Invaders! Is that why it is screenshot of the year for you?

Or just that you installed without going looneytoon? :cstars:

I also like the sound of that,

"Lynx is using Lucid Lynx" ..while the last part is the codename for Ubuntu 10.04 LTS :cstars:

just the ugly pink default desktop I couldnt stand, had to change that right away into ubuntu-like brown+orange color scheme..

well I have proven nothing, other people got it running under Linux for quite a while now,

but what was new for me and maybe others, that with the latest wine version I tried, 1.1.41, I didnt have to preconfigure tweak alter hack or mod anything..

it ran 'out of the box' , without any troubles..

Sacred 2 is also in the AppDB of wine, you can find some test-results over here:

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?...on&iId=8358

(the version marked as '2.0.2' has the most entries for test-results)

Edited by Rotluchs

Please Sign In or Sign Up