Will the statistics button be included in Sacred 2?

In Sacred, one of the best features that Underworld introduced imho was the + next to your toons icon window. :)

You know....one click and you got all your toons buffs and bonuses. This made choosing your armour and weapons a breeze for comparing them against each other.

I am hoping and praying that a similar feature will be available in Sacred 2 :D

stubbs

I cannot agree with you more. That little button actually made the adventure of building enjoyable and relatively easy, if you were will to keep checking the button. In Mythos, that sort of option/button that you could press regarding your toon had very few statistics, and I remember being very disappointed with how few stats they showed. Seeing a statistical variance this way as Sacred had, is a quantified means of discovering growth of our character and relates very well to time spent on discovering items and seeing not only how each item contributes, but also...when modded by other items as well as the attributes and skills you have invested into your toon, gives you numbers that tell you whether or not you've actually getting the results you want.

Ascaron PLEASE include this in Sacred 2 as well!

:)

gogo

That is so very valuable stubbie. An easily overlooked feature I think as well but yes, very much needed. I think that if Sacred 2 doesn't have I will notice it big time. When I first saw that listing feature I was quite impressed though I'm not sure it was the list itself or the shear amount of bonuses that could be packed onto a single character. I can't say for certain but as rpg's go... Sacred really let's you pack on the stats. :D

Starting to worry me now stubbie, lol. Are we gonna lose this cool feature?! :)

That feature almost made the game for me. It was critical towards making precise builds. Everyone loves stats, and this was an absolute way of finding out whether we were doing it right or not.

:D

gogo

Starting to worry me now stubbie, lol. Are we gonna lose this cool feature?! :P
And yet, we all played just fine without it for a long time - it was actually not added until the Underworld expansion :devil:

I say that, but tbh it's very hard to imagine playing without it now - I share your desire for its return and will cry like a baby if it doesn't. I'm afraid I don't know if it will be back or not at this point, but can assure you that I'll be doing everything in my power to make it happen.