Long story short, i bought GW today. and got very sad a few mins later

Erling

Does everyone here play GW or soemthing O_o

Hmm I must get back to leveling my survivor mesmer soon.

:drinks:

~Doom

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Erling you just need more practise how to be a good Monk, because Mini was level 4 and had no trouble whatsoever keeping me and him alive and fighting off like 3 - 4 Charr mobbing him at the same time! :drinks:

yeah I did some makeover today, lol he was primary necro before now his pure monk, I keep full partyes alive now :(

PS: I am level 13 now :viking:

lol a little edit: added a picture from right after I died :) -23 moral :) hehe notice the number of enemies here :o was even more a little later on

gw012.jpg

ah damn, seeing all these lions arch images makes me feel like a should get my mes past the frost gate.

gonna have to go spam my friend to gimme a run to droks too. I'v got the urge for some 7k armour.

oh, and erling. if you dont like the whole "paper" armour thing that monks have going on, they get full body tatoo's at droknars forge. but its a bit far on from where you are now

Edited by Mini-G

I use dragon tatoo armor now ^^ I use it on the pic above actuly :viking: can get a close up pic soon xD and tim, I am such a ppl magnet :drinks: evryone go where I go, right? (u dont need to answe honset guys, I give money to evryone who says yes)

edit: spelling

Edited by Erling
Still waiting and hoping that GOGO and SCHOTS will come back ingame and play again.

Those two have played GW in the past:)!

Well I second the "hope" motion that they will play again. :drinks:

And as I am just about to finish NWN I'm expecting to be playing GW again very soon myself, so I will add Raevenn Moonstarre and Elwyn Moonwatcher to my friends list. :)

I played GW on the weekend to get some birthday cupcakes :( and it was good to play it again,,,,,,,though I had forgotten most of the keyboard commands :viking:

and I still have most of Eye of the North to complete yet.........as well as a million other things to do in the game :)

stubbs

Still waiting and hoping that GOGO and SCHOTS will come back ingame and play again.

stargazer! ;)

Oh how I wish it were possible. Time just isn't allowing me these days. :o I really really do miss the amazing adventuring we had. It was so cool travelling along side both you and moonwatcher. The very best companions if I may say so. :) By far my fave was running through the mines with you both and gogo. Good times! I maaaaay get the GW up and running again if I can but I'll need to do a few things before that could ever happen. Making space on disk for one thing, lol.

Ok now stop showing pics you guys. Yer making me itch something fierce! :)

Ok now stop showing pics you guys. Yer making me itch something fierce! ;)

what u said schot? you're text seems to be blurred :)

gw014.jpg

me running around with the white mantles sacred eye :o

PS: bit hard to see my purple tatooe's when its so dark :'(

I miss playing with you guys so much Stargazer. But like Schot said, Sacred 2 and Sacred are just taking so much time these days. I'm really looking forward to hooking up with y'all when the seraphim comes out again in all her glory and..who knows, muhahah...maybe one day we'll fire up the old GW again and do a trip to the Forge!

Erling and Keri, you guys look like you're having such a great time with the game. I remember when it was all brand new for me as well...I honestly felt like I had sunk into another world... and on top of that...no monthly fees! ;)

Just wait till you get the heroes chapter...heroes completely changes everything and adds a whole new level of depth to it.

:)

gogo

Please do add us Stubbie....just whisper me when you get in so I know it is you and we will let the fun begin.....LOL. Also I think it is time I learned "screen shot" so I can add pics to tease GOGO and SCHOT.......maybe with enough teasing we can get them back in.......(hint hint) LOL. Once everyone gets in and up levels would love to get a group together to take on Underworld, Sorrow's Furnace and Fissure of Woe, Moonwatcher and I haven't been able to defeat these areas with just us and hero's since there are areas in each where it takes a co-ordinated team split.

Hope to catch you all ingame Guild Wars soon

Stargazer

If you dont mind I've added you also. Hubby and I are working our way through prophesies at the moment (just about to go post searing) and would love to play with more human players (who in general are alot smarter than the henchmen *g*)

Perhaps we should have a list of Dark peoples nicks in GW so we can add them to our friends list.

Just one of your toons name is enough.

btw.......my main toon is Stubbie Holder :)

stubbs

Is clan [DA] Clan DA that I know from Sacred?

I have to ask as I see toons with [DARK] on them all the time in GW but I thought the guild was inactive at this time and the last person I asked just picked the name and had nothign to do with us.

Is clan [DA] Clan DA that I know from Sacred?

I have to ask as I see toons with [DARK] on them all the time in GW but I thought the guild was inactive at this time and the last person I asked just picked the name and had nothign to do with us.

First one yep, though I have seen another [DA] Imposters! :bye:

and [DARK] is a rather common guild tag, so they won't be our D.A.R.K. Matters.

~Doom

Edited by TimOfDoom
First one yep, though I have seen another [DA] Imposters! :bye:

and [DARK] is a rather common guild tag, so they won't be our D.A.R.K. Matters.

~Doom

Cool ! Now I dont have to wonder so much :-) Didnt want to ask in game as the person with the DARK tag thought I was a bit off when I aksed him where he got his clan name from *lol* one person thinking im off my rocker is more than enough

Question

If someone has just Prophecies, can they get to a guild hall that's on an island?

Yap they can.

If you look at your Guild (press G) then there's a button there that you can use to get to the Guild Hall and it doesn't matter which campaign you have.

Hope you meant that :sigh:

Anyway. I'm having too much fun! ^___^ GW is addicting... O__o I should get back to leveling my WE in Sacred, but then I always end up clicking on the GW icon instead >__<

And if anyone wants to add me then 3 chars atm: Deathstra Curr, Kery Lynx and Ker Lynx.

yeah I seen some dark guilds that isnt d.a.r.k and I spent like 10 minutes asking about if they were from FDM :sigh:

and I think the guild hall's is the same for all campaigns :S and whatkerysaid with the ''g'' button

oh and kery, maybe u know but... u only need to say 1 name and the whole account will be added..

To Schots and Gogo.....I haven't removed either of you from my friends list in GW as I am the eternal optimist that you WILL be back.....LOL

To the rest of D.A.R.K. feel free to add me to your friends list I will add Llama8, Genenut, Stubbie, and KerLynx and watch for all of you and hopefully get some FUN runs going ....

Stargazer

oh and kery, maybe u know but... u only need to say 1 name and the whole account will be added..

Yes Erling I know that >___>

BUT... now people can choose which char they wanna add ^___^

And woot! All of you will now be added to my lists too ;D

Lots of Darks out there eh. Unfortunately I don't think GW allows for "." in guild names.

lol erling. Spent a lot of time asking huh, haha. There's actually just the 3 of us in the guild. Myself gogo and Crunchie. It was just a sort of fun thing to do. Wasn't really much intention to actually make a big guild out of it. We did happen to get a nice Hall though with a bunch of merchants in it. :sigh:

Hehe stargazer. Your powers of optimism are quite strong I see, lol. I think we'll have to go for a jog soon me thinks. :)

hmmm, what if we manage to make a false reputation about that if u start playing GW again after a pause u get free poutine rest of you're life and PS CS4, PS CS5 and life long never ending DivX web player?

might bring some gogo's and schot's back :sigh: