Long story short, i bought GW today. and got very sad a few mins later

Erling

What?! GW is giving away free stuff if we start playing right NOW? :P:)

Sooooo Erling. What ever happened to the story here? ^^ Are you going to return GW and get you money back? :sigh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm? oh :sigh: took me a min or to to get what u meant, I was like ''ehhhhh, WHAT?'' til I realised what I wrote this topic about! :)

well... I didnt care to much, I had to walk for atleast 10 minutes to get it done! :4rofl: so I just riped of the plastic wrap and installed :scare2: but now I know where I will buy one of the others GW's if I should...

ok back to offtopic :P

why did u guysstop GWing? (yes its a word along with my other verbs like ''sacreding''

edit: some stupid spelling mistakes -_____-

Edited by Erling

;)

Hehe stargazer. Your powers of optimism are quite strong I see, lol. I think we'll have to go for a jog soon me thinks.
:D

:P YAY!!! :D

Raevenn puts on running shoes in preperation for the JOG.....LOL

Stargazer

Edited by Katran

Well I see some of GW's fame is still going strong so I guess I should put my name to the list as well (yes I still play every now and then Staishia Nightshade is my new main as I logged on today to find my beloved level 20 ranger/ele deleted

For anyone interested I am ready willing and able for some runs today as I would love to get this new ranger to level 20

Edited by EvilMale