Sacred Hotkeys

Hi guys,

I am deeply sorry for this stupid question, but what hotkeys are used to switch weapons and which ones to switch special abilities. I tried to search but I was not succesful so far. Thanks for your advices.

Mater

Hi guys,

I am deeply sorry for this stupid question, but what hotkeys are used to switch weapons and which ones to switch special abilities. I tried to search but I was not succesful so far. Thanks for your advices.

Mater

use the numbers 1 to 5 are weapons 6 to 0 are skills

not particularly efficient... but one can get used to it

wouldn it be better if lets say qwert weapon, asdfg skills and underneat the potions... you wouldnt have to fly your hand all over the keyboard...

tell this to ascaron please. :devil:

There's a page here on Sacred Wiki if this helps on ideas on setting it up:

http://sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Weapon_Slots

I myself use a nostromo ^^ Having the slots all arranged and locked that way on the keyboard wasn't very useful for me when I was doing builds with a ton of Combat Arts running off at once:

4706.jpg

:devil:

gogo

There's a page here on Sacred Wiki if this helps on ideas on setting it up:

http://sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Weapon_Slots

I myself use a nostromo ^^ Having the slots all arranged and locked that way on the keyboard wasn't very useful for me when I was doing builds with a ton of Combat Arts running off at once:

4706.jpg

:cry:

gogo

that is a nice thing. it would have been nice if one could configure shortcuts as he wants. its not practical running around with hand over numbers, pressing space (well this lifesaving hotkey is well set :( using alt for what is on ground and also using tab for map (farsight)... sometimes I end up cursing why the skill isnt working and then I realize that I have a buff selected instead of attack skill. oh yeah and alt+tab... try it but not wiht your hardcore characters. :devil::P

I agree the keyboard hotkeys for Sacred could be a lot more flexible. One other option that you can use is assign F keys to your Combat arts. What you need to do is open the combat arts window when in game, hover your pointer over a combat art and then push an F key to assign that key to the combat art. That might help a bit. :3lmao:

I personally find the Logitech G15 gamer keyboard to be a blessing.

1.jpg

All you have to do to set a bind is press the MR button, on top of the Esc key, and then press the G key on the left side you want to use, finally press 1 or more keys and then press MR to set the bind.

Its really cool cause you can bind multiple keys to just one G key. For instance I have G7-G10 for weapons and spells. On weapon slot 1 I have that set for my RoI wep/shield and have it set to also select my RoI spell so I always have the buff when I pick my spell. I do the same for the next slot for lightning buff/spell and so on for GoW etc.

I set up the keys to be on the same layout as WASD and I also setup binds for Inv, CA section, map, collect all, etc...

P.S. If you want to assign every G key (G1-G18) and then want to assign more you have the M1-M3 function. You can hit M2 to get a clean set of G1-G18 keys and then do the same for M3, while still being able to switch back to your set of M1 keys.

I'm impressed Dieu. I never thought it would be possible to get any kind of keyboard to perform the kind of gaming gymnastics you say it's capable of. I still like my nostromo though ^^

:)

gogo

p.s. and btw, welcome to DarkMatters!

p.s.s. oh, and I just found this thread here at DarkMatters that has everyone describing how they set up their slots:

Sacred Weapon and Spell Slot Discussion

Thanks good to be here. Been reading the forum for a few days now and I gotta admit, I like the atmosphere.

I never got a chance to use the nostromo but I have seen it a few times at comp usa and thought about it. It looks pretty killer, I like the style.

I'm gonna check out that link you posted I'm sure I'll get plenty of good ideas. Look forward to talking to u guys.

Edited by Dieu De La Mort

Awesome that you're getting to meet up with the community Dieu. Yes, we're friendly, and yeah... lol, we do like to talk a lot ;) Have a look around at the Sacred forums, there's a good bit going on, and...if you're ever online there is the Kamikaze which has a great number of folks that are playing all showing up.

Good luck with your weapon slots, lol, I'm actually looking forward to how you set them up ^^ In Sacred, the cool thing is that almost any element can be boosted or made better by just socketing it's value with equipment. With some creativity the most ingenious builds can be made.

Have fun!

:)

gogo