Jump to content

  • Welcome Guests!

    DarkMatters Celebrates 18 Years of Christmas in Ancaria!

Ike [D.a.r.k.] vs. Reksio Komunista [Purple D.] IV


Ike

Recommended Posts

OK, so I got a moon right next to Spanky's moon in 1:234 and moved the RIPs there. However, the Spankster was a little erratic with his FS times, or left his fleet on that moon. Eventually, last week I thought I had an opportunity, but he came back online late and went into (v) mode after I recalled. :3lmao: So he came back out of (v) mode this morning and I waited for all of the activity to die. I launched 6 waves of four RIP each, 6-8 seconds apart.

 

Now the really weird part. Each wave has a 14% chance to blow up the moon and a 46% chance to get blown up. Total chance of elimination of moon is ~60% No RIPs were destroyed and the moon survived. :gogo:

 

Wave 1

 

Your fleet from Moon Goodbye Lil (Moon) [1:234:14] arrived at the moon of the planet on [1:234:13] of Ventriloquist. The structure of the moon was not sufficiently weakened, and the fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 14%, DS destruction chance: 46%

 

Wave 2

 

Your fleet from Moon Goodbye Lil (Moon) [1:234:14] arrived at the moon of the planet on [1:234:13] of Ventriloquist. The structure of the moon was not sufficiently weakened, and the fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 14%, DS destruction chance: 46%

 

Wave 3

 

Your fleet from Moon Goodbye Lil (Moon) [1:234:14] arrived at the moon of the planet on [1:234:13] of Ventriloquist. The structure of the moon was not sufficiently weakened, and the fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 14%, DS destruction chance: 46%

 

Wave 4

 

Your fleet from Moon Goodbye Lil (Moon) [1:234:14] arrived at the moon of the planet on [1:234:13] of Ventriloquist. The structure of the moon was not sufficiently weakened, and the fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 14%, DS destruction chance: 46%

 

Wave 5

 

Your fleet from Moon Goodbye Lil (Moon) [1:234:14] arrived at the moon of the planet on [1:234:13] of Ventriloquist. The structure of the moon was not sufficiently weakened, and the fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 14%, DS destruction chance: 46%

 

Wave 6

 

Your fleet from Moon Goodbye Lil (Moon) [1:234:14] arrived at the moon of the planet on [1:234:13] of Ventriloquist. The structure of the moon was not sufficiently weakened, and the fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 14%, DS destruction chance: 46%

Edited by Ike
Link to post

Silly people. One slot times four RIPs = 1, times six waves = 6 deuterium. :bow: Doesn't look like he took any real precautions this evening, so perhaps I'll go after that moon again tomorrow. :help:

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...