Ike [D.a.r.k.] vs. Reksio Komunista [Purple D.] IV

Ike

OK, so I got a moon right next to Spanky's moon in 1:234 and moved the RIPs there. However, the Spankster was a little erratic with his FS times, or left his fleet on that moon. Eventually, last week I thought I had an opportunity, but he came back online late and went into (v) mode after I recalled. :3lmao: So he came back out of (v) mode this morning and I waited for all of the activity to die. I launched 6 waves of four RIP each, 6-8 seconds apart.

Now the really weird part. Each wave has a 14% chance to blow up the moon and a 46% chance to get blown up. Total chance of elimination of moon is ~60% No RIPs were destroyed and the moon survived. :gogo:

Wave 1

Your fleet from Moon Goodbye Lil (Moon) [1:234:14] arrived at the moon of the planet on [1:234:13] of Ventriloquist. The structure of the moon was not sufficiently weakened, and the fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 14%, DS destruction chance: 46%

Wave 2

Your fleet from Moon Goodbye Lil (Moon) [1:234:14] arrived at the moon of the planet on [1:234:13] of Ventriloquist. The structure of the moon was not sufficiently weakened, and the fleet is returning to its home planet.

Wave 3

Wave 4

Wave 5

Wave 6

Edited by Ike

Dang, Ike

He's got the toughest moons on the block it seems.

Great the rips survived though

lol, you're going to try again, right?

Leave...him... nothing!

:3lmao:

gogo

Silly people. One slot times four RIPs = 1, times six waves = 6 deuterium. :bow: Doesn't look like he took any real precautions this evening, so perhaps I'll go after that moon again tomorrow. :help: