Seraphim et ceatera

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just started another drawing (I have 100 ideas per one minute so I just can't say I don't know what to draw after I finish a drawing :) ) and I'd like to present you.... (dom dom dom doooom) a scene from a book.

I think everyone'd guess what book it is :D so?

th_Hobbit-szkic.jpg

edit: btw for those who haven't seen it yet, there's Dwarven Beauty remake on the prev page ^^

Edited by TelariTurunen

I can never get enough of these colored drawings. As I do most of my posts/reads in the morning while waking up, stuff like this is like having desert during breakfast. A much enjoyed treat.

Thank you Tel!

:thumbsup:

gogo

Dear Telari,

You are always super creative. :thumbsup:

Post 182

This drawing is really amazing and it looks so realistic. With no doubt this is one of my favorites.

Post 185

I did not know whether to love or to fear. The transformation that is taking place on the girl really took me by surprise. To add up to it her soft and yet very noticeable expression tell us that she does not like it yet she has not chose but to under take it. I like this drawing very much.

post 189

very creative indeed.

Post 195

The second sketch within that post is really cool. I like it a lot.

Post 197

Cool idea! The hair falling from the mirror just too my attention completely and gave to the drawing a very strong feeling. I very much like when you make drawings like this one.

Post 199

Personally, I do not like women with beards. Specially if we have to kiss them every day. :4rofl: But I cannot hold back from said that it is a very nice drawing too.

Post 202

My guess is from the Lord of the rings. Did I get it right? :)

Post 203

The girl's face just took my whole attention and love with her. Imagine if our drawings could come to life and just jump out of the drawing. That girl would be a very beautiful one. Of course, I would not want to imagine that to happen to the ones in post 113 and post 199. ;)

Edited by RssDragon

I like the colors. Reminds me of some of the tshirt art available in Montreal during the summer outside. Tel, you gonna run a booth and see if you can make a bazillion out of your talent?

:P

gogo

I went through the thread abit, quiet nice pictures, will be waiting for more ;)

The first sketch in post #195, reminds me of winning a battle in Mount & Blade

where your fellow soldiers would cheer and thrust their weapons in the air.

cheers!

Chareos Rantras

Edited by Chareos Rantras
  • 2 weeks later...

The drawing in the post 206 is a very interesting one. She has a strong, sexy look... yet her face gives me the impression that she misses someone or at least she is thinking about someone. I may be wrong on the comment I just made, but wrong or right I trully like the feeling this drawing passes on to me. :drinks:

• 6 months later...

Hehe, a great return, or somethin like that? :hugs:

I think I should say a few things before I post here my new drawings, mostly because many things changed during last 6 months.

Well. Since I discovered my ancestors were from Scandinavia I got really interested in the culture of Vikings and everything that I now draw, write, sing etc. is full of Vikings, really. Another thing is that I got much better with drawing and got some new ideas.

Hmm. I think I forgot to mention something else, but let's leave it now.

Ah, yes. I won't post all my drawings here, but if you want, I've got a link to my deviantArt account in my signature, so you can take a look :hugs:

This one I finished about a week ago. The most important part is the Hammer of Thor which I drew first (with the frame) and the rest of drawing I added later. It's all done with black ink... and no sketch before it.

Old_Tale_by_TelariMoira.jpg

Oh it pains me to look at this one Telari. So much detail! The intertwining vines is what first impresses me. It frames the couple perfectly and I like the little ducks/birds in the corners. I almost didn't see them.

I'm curious about the woman though... She's holding that dagger and looking at the man in a most sinister way. Her hair seems to have a life and is attempting to disarm the man by pulling away his sword. I'm very curious about the story in that drawing! :hugs:

Bjørn, I was hoping you liked this one ^^

Schot. You said you were curious about the story in that drawing, but in fact you created one :) And that's one of the most important things that I want to show when I draw another drawing, that everything depends on your own interpretation.

Here's another one, it was drawn for a contest (which I won, hehe) and the title was "Present-day Viking". Feel free to think anything about this :drinks:

Imagine__by_TelariMoira.jpg

Oh, and btw, this one was scanned so the quality is more than awful...

Knuckles, from one and half hour to about 4 hours, depends on the size of the drawing :)

And thank you, Bjørn. Argh I can't get used to that some of you changed nicknames :drinks:

Edited by TelariTurunen

Well. This one took me 3 hours I think, though it was in August and I'm not sure.

Luthien_by_TelariMoira.jpg

PS. There's another drawing on the previous page of this thread. I think some of you haven't seen it yet ;)

Edited by TelariTurunen

I LOVE that one!

You could make a deck of cards out of that and sell it, frontispiece for a book... Tel you are SO talented...that looks like it you you WAY more than three hours.

;)

gogo