Seraphim et ceatera

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That scene was probably my favorite scene in the movie. They were all messed up during the beginning of it, then when they realized they still loved each other and would have to depend on each other, it's like they joined forces and become a Super smith ^^ Sort of like those robot transformation sequences in anime. It was touching, and Tel's new pic here sums up my sentiments exactly.

Nice work again Telari.

;)

gogo

Ah wow! I missed the last one. Love that marionette drawing. So many little details to look at Telari. :P

Very cool work on the armor with this most recent. Darkmatters drawing class? We have a teacher's position available. lol.

Nice new one there. Personally, I'd like to see either a complex combat scene for the next drawing or another of Telari's soul-searching efforts on the horrors of war. Keep up the good work!

Edited by DaveO

Hi dear, I had a looka at all your drawings, which are quite many! Well, some of them made me dream.... I mean, lose myself in another world full of creativity. Congratualtions, you are really talented.

:)

hehe now that IS creative as well! Lemme guess...it's a scorpion-tailed, doggy-faced monster with an integrated robot hand and a brutal and magical fist?

Very nice!

And also the barbarians! Woot! Loved them! [khm I mean the women one....]

Edited by tomi

ohhhh hahaha a dwarven beauty?! LOL

She has beard!

Ohh and I love that wooden pint and the helm!

*Korpiklaani - Wooden Pints* :)

Grats! It's very nice! :D

:D

Bravo Telari, your best one yet! I can't believe this side of the Shadow Warrior you've drawn. Completely unexpected a wonderful surprise! The lighting, mood, shadows...my favorite one yet.

Big grin on the face here dudette

Thank you

:)

gogo

p.s. Tell me something...what's going through his head? Musings, afterthoughs? Did you have his internal monologue or mood in mind when you drew this?

well first thing I have to say that I added a little (though in my opinion important) story to his lifeline (lifeline? is that a good word... damn my poor english), I mean during that fatal battle he died and also died someone else, but idiot high elves took back only SW.

although everyone can have his/her own thoughts about this drawing :)

Telari , you need to get an account at some place like deviant art. get more exposure for your works. They are good enough to show to the public and even charge for :-) .

So what happened to the others? They say 'image moved or deleted'.

I edited those posts, you can see em now.

Telari , you need to get an account at some place like deviant art. get more exposure for your works. They are good enough to show to the public and even charge for :-) .

well I'm always too lazy to create an account there but you're 9th person who told me that so I think I really should do this :)

Edited by TelariTurunen