Seraphim et ceatera

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh Tel!! We miss your drawings!

No news? I don't believe it! :dance:

Oh and again, loved the Dwarven Lady

Hehe, actually... here's my newest seraphim, done yday :P though photo is a bit fuzzy in upper part. but if you stand about 5 meters far from your monitor, you'll see everything :)

serayellow.jpg

Edited by TelariTurunen

ooooooo niiiiiiiiiiiiiice one! Yay I knew you're hiding something :dance:

haha and if I stand 5 meters far from my monitor I wont find the monitor. But seriously.

• 2 weeks later...

Vilya! (Vilya? that was her name? errr...) ok anyway she's not screaming. she's singing :P

christina.jpg

(yeeeees I know she looks like that girl from "the phantom of the opera" and she even has that rose from the phantom but it's vilya, really)

Edited by TelariTurunen
  • 2 weeks later...

Beautiful work Telari and congratulations on a very impressive collection. I can only dream of having so much skill with the pencil! Your work is forever impressive. :)

Very nice! There be dragons! Now it makes me wonder if there are any limits to what you can do?

Are the dragons supposed to be dark/light? Male/female? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Are the dragons supposed to be dark/light? Male/female? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Well the brighter dragon is male and that darker one is male, maybe you can see the dark one is a bit bigger than the bright one. And I don't think if they are evil or something. Both are "light" :)

Ofc that's only my version, you can have a completely difftent idea.

I love Dragons! That is why I have the name Dragon added in my user name. So, when I came here and saw your drawing I was very pleased with the view. Before reading anything I had a nice and long look in the drawing and what I felt of it was....

1. for me the white was a female and the black was a male.

2. The way they are positioned gives a feeling of closer relationship.

3. Their necks and heads togetter gives the impression of a heart shape, which really enhances the romantic feeling of the drawing.

4. It looks likethat the Male is courting the female.

5. There is no feeling of animosity at all (In my opinion)

Then I went reading and after reading your comment I was like... "What!" Well, I guess I completely guessed wrong!

Anyway, as usual you have brought to us a beautiful drawing. beautiful!

Ps. I completely love you avatar... I can see a lot of you in it! :blush:

Edited by RssDragon

Well.

Rss, I think your opinion about my dragon drawing is even better than mine... nah, not that I wanted to say. I mean you wrote it better than I did. Cause I'm not that good in English to say always exactly those things that I want to. Hehe. Hope I'll be able to :blush:

ps. glad you like my avvie ^^

hahaha, yes, I have a bit crazy mood (yday I was even more crazy), I was listening to Korpiklaani and probably I shouldn't drink that beer... anyway, some time ago I saw a really funny pic - no idea where - and here is my version of it.

this is an ancient ghost of a Gladiator (or a Dwarf, if you want so...). beware, you dont want to steal his barrels of beer - even if you dont know where they are. but it's not so hard to guess.

wikusiepaczminiaturka.jpg

I think he is the smallest gladiator of all... A very funny drawing indeed. :)

An army of those little glads would be an interesting view. Also, for cartoon animation, it would be very interesting. Imagine the arsenal of weapons this little glad can keep under his beard. You know, in cartoon everything is possible. :D

It's the littlest Gladiator. I agree with Rss. You don't wanna mess with that guy. Never know what's in that beard. Granted the bloodied axe might also be a good clue that you should run for the hills. Not sure why but he kinda reminds me of the cartoon character Captain Caveman. Something to do with having hair all over. t7xhappy.gif

Telari, you are amazing!

No other way to really describe it... Truly fantastic! :D

and you do most of this with a 7 or 8 B?

:)

~Doom

• 3 weeks later...

Check those stockings by the chimney darlin, I'm hoping there's one that chock full of lovely new pencils all sharpened and ready to go ^^ Ahhh, the stones...lol, yer drawing in Elite Grafx mode :P

Another nice addition to your work, Tel, background detail really helps with "feel' and mood, and the world thanks you for the stones.

;)

gogo