Sacred Weapon Sketches

err... I drew some ''weapons'' drawings a time ago and TT's drawings got me so inspired that I wanted to post em :P well... they are not very good d'oh... I might be inspired to pick up the pen again soon and look if I gotten any better ^^

yeah yeah.. I know they are pretty stupid and all that, lol I might even edit them away later :P

2000186969249764464_rs.jpg

2000142492101647291_rs.jpg

2004775066072535494_rs.jpg

be nice now... :)

Erling, that's amazing! It looks like Telari has inspired some great effort here. I only wish I had even the smallest bit of talent that you guys have. The sword's (third image down) is my favorite.

Nice work

:)

gogo

Hey, I like these pics^^ Especially dragon's head on first (I don't know how in engilsh is that part of sword :) )

Third looks like an elven sword. A little tip for you: you don't have to draw so straight lines. :P

The shield... I love that cross :P

Erling. Shame on you for calling those drawings stupid. No way! You should be very proud of them. I really like them and the shield is totally awesome! Do more! :)

A little tip for you: you don't have to draw so straight lines. :P

wow thats wierd! hehe I learnt that on monday 4 weeks ago by a ''pro'' he told me the excat same u said, thx mcuh for the tip anyway :P

and to evryone else hehe thanks alot for the nice responses and TT, its named Handle ;)

now were any of u ironic in the responses? :) and yesh it was supposed to be an elven sword that last one :P

lol yes dark master, I did today :)

I sat down a couple minutes and just drew a simple orb staff, pretty sketchy and all but...

orbstaff.jpg

PS: what my mom thought it was reflects my skills... she thought it was an elephant who was about to throw a ball

I couldn't agree more with the others. It isn't only the design I appreciate in your work Erling but also the effort. For many of us it is nearly impossible to do. :) The more I see of yours and Telari's the more I want to try it too. It's very inspiring so please don't stop.

Oh and very nice staff. Very nice job on the shading. :)

Nice work :) I used to draw castles and mountain fortresses all the time when I was younger. Could never draw faces so all my humans had helms:) You make me want to break out the old drawing pad too

hmm, these nice comments wants me to draw more a little :)

oh and yes she did, she thought that the staff was the ''nose'' of the elephant and the orb was a bowiling ball :)

well I thought I make a bow, the image seemed so empty so I added an arrow also, not too good but... I guess I post anyway

bilde2_0001.jpg

PS: didnt dare to ask mom this time

Looking good Erling. You drew that one out very fast I think. Did you really do that during the Kamikaze? lol. Very nice work. I think you have a good sense of depth. Without a doubt the more you do the easier it will be and with time you'll develop your own unique style like so many artists do. :)

hehe thx :)

and yeah I did, concidering the time I didnt play but draw I used about 15-20 minutes on it :)

edit: play = chat lol

Edited by Erling

:)

Wow erling. I'm out of nice words for now. Maybe wonderful will fit well again.

LOL these drawings make me think about what AM I good at. :)

Nice work ;) I used to draw castles and mountain fortresses all the time when I was younger. Could never draw faces so all my humans had helms:) You make me want to break out the old drawing pad too

Lol. I always had trouble with hands and feet, so people were always standing in water and their hands were behind their backs.