Sacred 2 trailer - Blind Guardian

Hehe, nice :)

Havent been following the developments around Sacred 2, so much of the stuff in trailer is new to me… so let me ask, the wizard guy at the end, is he a playable character? Because I may be imagining it, but Im seeing similarities:

1209480106718.jpg1209480324296.jpg

forgot to mention how awesome the music is ;)

Edited by enci

Ah that trailer rocks! ;) Wow. I just love the editing they did in this trailer. Best one to date by far! Thanx for the mention Erling. Now I'm drooling more than ever, haha. :)

I was really curious about that one character as well enci. When I saw that character I immediately assumed he is the Inquisitor but now that I've seen your pic of that band member I'm really not sure. Is it just a promo shot for the band or have they really modeled the Inquisitor based on the band member!? That would be pretty cool. One thing that struck me odd is that the Inquisitor will only be to follow the Shadow/Dark path if I recall correctly. That character doesn't doesn't look very "evil" though... Maybe he's just misunderstood, lol.

Dang, the video is friggin awesome!

WE LOVE YOU ASCARON

My faith again on fire with the release of this trailer...did you guys see the CA effects? Nice and splashy...just the way we like em!

+++

;)

gogo

Awh looks like I'll just have to be more patient for info on the Inquisitor. :)

P.s.

Added a DivX trailer into your first post Erling. Thanx for giving me the "OK". :bye: