Ike [D.a.r.k.] vs. Kovalsky [Purple D.] VI

Ike

Well, the second my RIPs returned from destroying Spanky's G1 moon I sent them back to G3. I sent a colony ship to 2:236:7 to arrive 5 minutes after my RIPs returned. When the RIPs got back, I blew the 1:234:14 planet/moon. Once the new planet was in place, I sent cruisers, recs, and cargos in one wave and RIPs in a second wave. After the RIPs arrived Lord Tiago succeeded in getting me a moon (4th attempt) and I moved the RIPs to the moon. I then did a short FS, watched Spanky and as planned, he visited all of his planets around 22:30 and never returned. When my RIPs returned I sent six waves of four RIPs. Each wave had a 14% chance to destroy the moon and a 46% chance of being destroyed. Sadly, two waves were destroyed and the moon survived. :drinks:

Wave 1

Your fleet from Moon MyRIPsvsYour (Moon) [2:236:7] arrived at the moon of the planet on [2:236:6] of The Hills Have Eyes. Your deathstar aims its alternating graviton shock cannon at the satellite. Light quakes shake the surface of the moon. But something is wrong. The graviton cannon causes the deathstar to vibrate. There is feedback. The deathstar ruptures into millions of pieces. The resulting shock waves destroy your entire fleet.

Moon destruction chance: 14% DS destruction chance: 46%

Wave 2

Your fleet from Moon MyRIPsvsYour (Moon) [2:236:7] arrived at the moon of the planet on [2:236:6] of The Hills Have Eyes. The structure of the moon was not sufficiently weakened, and the fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 14%, DS destruction chance: 46%

Wave 3

Your fleet from Moon MyRIPsvsYour (Moon) [2:236:7] arrived at the moon of the planet on [2:236:6] of The Hills Have Eyes. Your deathstar aims its alternating graviton shock cannon at the satellite. Light quakes shake the surface of the moon. But something is wrong. The graviton cannon causes the deathstar to vibrate. There is feedback. The deathstar ruptures into millions of pieces. The resulting shock waves destroy your entire fleet.

Moon destruction chance: 14% DS destruction chance: 46%

Wave 4

Your fleet from Moon MyRIPsvsYour (Moon) [2:236:7] arrived at the moon of the planet on [2:236:6] of The Hills Have Eyes. The structure of the moon was not sufficiently weakened, and the fleet is returning to its home planet.

Wave 5

Wave 6

- Ike

Wowza yer just outta control with yer moon smashing dreams. And what would u do if you blew up all his moons? You'd have nothing to live for :drinks:

Edited by locutus

The repeated attempts are just plain awesome Ike. This ops has to be the best seen in this or perhaps any universe. I still chuckle everytime I think of him trying to fs and then you dashing to take out his moon with him bringing his fleet back.

Ogame Keystone Cops!

;)

gogo

p.s. r.I.p RIPS