Welcome TRD To Clan D.a.r.k Ogame!

At long last, a month and a week has passed, and TRD enters the hallowed halls of this site's oldest Clan... D.a.r.k Ogame!

Trd, I've enjoyed your posts and presence now for the last month. Your contribution to the game and clan has been first rate, and the teamwork you've offered to our players has been seen as being unbelievably valuable for a number of campaigns.

Head on down to the bar, the night's on D.a.r.k

Full Fellowship status accorded, and your permisisons and site title have been changed.

Welcome to the Clan!

:P

gogo

thanks for taking me, hopefully I can live up to expectations :)

make me a plain iced tea, have to stick to the dd role (oddly enough apt in bars and abbreviation for rl job title). no need to regail folks on drinking days, will just have to say I got the scars to prove it. :bye:

Ah finally last last chain have been placed upon ya, now you are ours to do as we see fit! Only OURS kji kji! Bring out the torture devices! We have more meat to experiment upon.

Welcome Darkie :D

Edited by Yaga
We've got the ice tea, but... this is the fdm bar.... nothing regular here sir, splash of whiskey or vodka with it?

:yay:

gogo

from what I know, soco 100 and iced tea in a mcd's 32oz cup makes a great drink during college classes at 10 in the morning. color is a perfect match and the smell is not too distracting.