My favorite Sacred 2 Trailer (Thanks Telari)

Wow

Just caught this last night after seeing, lol, Tellari's favorites on Youtube.

Call it a trailer, dub re-mix, whatever you want. It's an expertly crafted piece of visual and sonic candy that has you (at least me) cheering at the end.

I think it's the best Sacred Video made yet.

Music Rocks +++

P L A Y L O U D

:)

gogo

whew me liky! the music drums fits perfect when it changes picture and all.. hehe I got a bit stunned when the dwaf and deamon showed up d'oh :sigh:

T's fav on youtube? havent seen that o.O I go and look 4 it xD

Hey frosty!

I'm pretty sure it's not from Sacred 2... it's a catchy tune huh ^^ Maybe I'll post on the youtube thread and we'll luck out and someone will have the name of the piece.

:D

gogo

• 1 year later...

Bump of worthiness. This is still the best Sacred 2 Video ever made.

Shame Ascaron just doesn`t seem to have that knack for editing videos. This is proof that player contributed content can shine even better than the original. I haven`t been happy with a single trailer ever produced by this company. What`s happening now is that I have been looking at very VERY old Guild Wars trailers... stuff done by that company trumps anything produced by Ascaron via Trailer in terms of sheer quality of sound, timing, interest and a `feel`for, when they review what they have made...whether it`s a dud or not.

yeah Ascaron, we luvs ya....but yer trailers....

well they suck

:P

gogo

woah

what does that mean? That youtube is not allowed to show it anymore? Is there a way we can get to the poster`s own site where it still plays?

This really shouldn`t be missed

:P

gogo

• 7 months later...