Lucalain's signatures and avatars

I got GIMP a while back and made these. They were all made for use on the Warrior Nation forum, where I'm a moderator, so that's why it says "WNx" and "report" everywhere. I made several versions of all these but they're not all here. The one with the most different versions is the Punisher signature, because I started making in it IrfanView and changed the text several times. Enjoy.

punisheravagimp2ll1.jpg

punishersiggimpkg6.jpg

punishersigbigmm9.jpg

punishersigbig2fm8.jpg

msmarvelava1rq8.jpg

msmarvel1gv0.jpg

megaman2avarp1.jpg

megaman2iz7.jpg

pn03avaye7.jpg

pn03bi8.jpg

Edited by Lucalain

Pretty good Lucalain. The last three sets are my favorites. Are you doing sets for peeps at WNx now? Thanks for sharing your work with us. Have you ever made a set for Sacred?

:P

gogo

I don't make them for people specifically, but my sets are all made to fit WN's size restrictions and when I post them there in their graphics forum I sometimes ask whether people want them, but so far no one's told me they did. I haven't made a set for Sacred, but that's an idea, although I'd need a render (a cutout) to make such a set and I don't know where I could get one.

I think I like the mega man one the most. :yay:

I think so too. It's the first I made with that kind of background and I find it looks better than the other ones I made afterwards. It's also the one I'm using on the Warrior Nation forum right now.