Sacred 2 Fan Art on Sacred Wiki

It looks like it's art time for Sacred these days on the site, with so many artists all presenting their craft, the talent simply outstanding. Sacred 2, also has some great artwork that was put on Sacred Wiki a few days ago:

Sacred 2 Design Art

th_originalartwork.jpg

Lately, Telari's got us all inspired and, after asking her for her permission, she is now the first contributor to the new Sacred Wiki Fan art Gallery.

Sacred 2 Fan Art Gallery for Sacred Wiki

th_sacred2fanart.jpg

I'm very happy with the way it's come out, and I think we're all excited to see what else anyone could come up with. Anyone here who is a member of this site can add to /edit Sacred Wiki. Just use the same login name and password as you do here on DarkMatters and you'll be able to add your own contributions. Press the Edit button along the top of almost any page, and then look at the how the code is setup, copy and paste it further down the page as your template, and easily stick in your own title and thumbnail link, photobucket works excellent for this.

Again, big thanks to Telari for jump starting this great new section.

TY!

:P

gogo

Awh that's fantastic gogo. Great idea and I'm very much hoping to contribute to it. :yay: Telari's work is pure inspiration. Absolutely amazing contributions without question. :)

They came out looking really good with the formatting, thanks to your code ^^ The one's that the devs did for Sacred have a white background while Telari's has more color in it.

Great contrast

:(

gogo

• 1 month later...