What's the weather like over there?

32 C but not as humid as the previous days because it just rained cats and dogs here a few hours ago. :(

Edited by cyclops
It promises to be another hot day here. Only 8 am and the temp is already in the low 30's C

Same hereInvision-Board-France-406.gif

Sort of reminds me of when I use to live in The Philippines

Edited by Borg

Get goin lazy :badbad:

It's sunny, fresh and crisp...smells as fresh as a chemically softened laundry load

*cough*

hurrah! ...

I think?

:P

gogo

hmmmm... if I open my window and close my eyes... and dont breath for a minute then grasp for air... it would feel like being outside... and I dont need to stand up :badbad:

*opens windows and closes eyes (and stops breathing)*

:badbad:

Today news:

A young boy in Oslo almost died. He kept his breath away for minutes.

Sorry just a morbid joke. Just came to my mind.

Edited by tomi

Sunny clear and dry today with nice temps expected. maybe mother nature will give us spring for once instead of going from winter to summer with only a stop at mud season inbetween.

Sunny with a chance of sun. 62 degrees F right now... hopefully will get warmer... yesterday, the town at which I hold my job flooded on the bayside and oceanside.... a few of our traffic barriers now reside in the atlantic ocean... the police dept got a bit of water in it, most of the surrounding towns were evacuated. trees flew into the roadway, 30+ mph winds (constant winds, not gusts), it was only a tad bit short of a hurricane. it was an utter mess... most of the highway had standing water on it. yay for directing traffic because all of the traffic control devices were either out or blown away!

-Total

It promises to be another hot day here. Only 8 am and the temp is already in the low 30's C

Same hereInvision-Board-France-406.gif

Sort of reminds me of when I use to live in The Philippines

@ borg : didn't know you used to live here. when and where did you live here?

back to topic

It's a bit cool here at 29 C before it has been raining on and off since yesterday.

Sunny with a chance of sun. 62 degrees F right now... hopefully will get warmer... yesterday, the town at which I hold my job flooded on the bayside and oceanside.... a few of our traffic barriers now reside in the atlantic ocean... the police dept got a bit of water in it, most of the surrounding towns were evacuated. trees flew into the roadway, 30+ mph winds (constant winds, not gusts), it was only a tad bit short of a hurricane. it was an utter mess... most of the highway had standing water on it. yay for directing traffic because all of the traffic control devices were either out or blown away!

-Total

has someone in your area ticked off the local gypsys? It sure seems like the gypsy curse is active in your area ... "may your times be interesting"

Atleast your day wasnt boring *g*

May today be less "interesting"

Da birds... Da birds...

Everytime the weather turns out nice, the birds start singing at five o'clock in the morning... guess what time I woke up at today :) Day is starting out glorious, I especially love the walk to the metro when it's starting up like this. An early morning shift today, 7.30 till 3.30... home early,

Yipee!

:(

gogo

sunny and already 60 degrees at 7:45am ... supposed to get into the 70's today. but rain is coming for friday/the weekend :-(

Why does it only get to be nice outside when I have to be inside and working?

:) gogo. :)

Whahhhh one hour ago I couldn't go out, bcos the sun was shining like crazy. Now It is a biiiiig storm here. :)

:( I have to go to an english lesson :cries:

I wanna say about 64 degrees with a high of 78? I think thats what I've been hearing. beautiful day... thank the bejeezus. =D=D=D starting an 18 hour shift tomorrow... hope the weather's nice! wish me luck!

-Total

/Gooooood luck!! *fingers crossed*/

Hmm I'm starting to feel like I was close to seas. Wet, sunny, sometimes cloudy. *gosh*