What's the weather like over there?

It was a joyous day at work. We have lots of windows surrounding us everywhere in fact. So much, that sometimes we have to shield our monitors, lol.

Still, working in that kind of an environment, and seeing all the sun makes for a super short, high energy event.

And...home early, yee haw

:4rofl:

gogo

• 2 weeks later...

Its raining, its pouring, the old man is snoring icon_sleep.gif

Its about 15°C at 10-30pm with the wind blowing and the rain falling down. :cool:

The sort of weather that makes you glad to have a cozy warm home and an even more cozier warm bed to snuggle up in.

I love winter ;)

stubbs

• 3 weeks later...

lol

For the first time in a while, I'm going to report that we're having some snappy cold weather here. Not that I mind, it's always been better for me, and...dom dom dom dom... no earthshattering construction...the teeth are staying firm today

:D

gogo

For the first time in a while, I'm going to report that we're having some snappy cold weather here.

Ok, so I'm gonna to Canada. Here in Poland is about 30 degs, sunny... even my ventilator is too weak for something like that :D

I hate hot weather.

Wet, rainy, miserable... and its the longest day of the year, and my areas festival garden party... lol

I guess thats why its so foul

:)

~Doom

Hot rain

Yuck

I think I'm just gonna stay naked all day

:)

gogo

Not like thats a disturbing image or anything ;)

Its sunny now, but with 60mph gusts!

:o

~Doom

...... :o

Btw, its uber hot here. hit 30+ Celsius the second day and its only June. ;)

I go ice skating though... more appropriate don't you think? ;) What is hot rain anyway? :)

gogo gogo gogo! :o:)

Hehe. Boiling hot...still...I'm burning, and I'm wet. lol.

Btw I think a cold-water-shower would be nice now.

;)

26 C here mainly because of a strong typhoon. Good thing we were not hit but other places were not so lucky with hundreds killed included a passenger boat carrying over 700 people that capsized. :tongue:

26 C here mainly because of a strong typhoon. Good thing we were not hit but other places were not so lucky with hundreds killed included a passenger boat carrying over 700 people that capsized. :cry:

OMG!........that's terrible :tongue:

I'm glad my family lives in a country that's free of such natural disasters.

stubbs