What's the weather like over there?

26 C here mainly because of a strong typhoon. Good thing we were not hit but other places were not so lucky with hundreds killed included a passenger boat carrying over 700 people that capsized. :)

I thought they got on life boats, a dozen missing Jun. Not true anymore? The typhoon is heading to us now but lost power as it goes, shouldn't be that bad here.

But nature really works mysteriously.

26 C here mainly because of a strong typhoon. Good thing we were not hit but other places were not so lucky with hundreds killed included a passenger boat carrying over 700 people that capsized. :)

I thought they got on life boats, a dozen missing Jun. Not true anymore? The typhoon is heading to us now but lost power as it goes, shouldn't be that bad here.

But nature really works mysteriously.

It's the other way around myles. So far only 38 survivors have been found. There's going to be a lot of finger pointing here the next couple of days.

It's the other way around myles. So far only 38 survivors have been found. There's going to be a lot of finger pointing here the next couple of days.

I heard the same in Turkish newspaper(s). Very sad news. Nature is punishing all around the world lately.

Ohh sorry to hear disaster around the world. And there's more and more...I wonder if it is because of us. The lots of unwholesome stuff, what we make...:)

Yikes, the tone of the paper I read confused me. Stand corrected.

This is tiny bit political, but typhoon is a must annually and can be somewhat predicted. Yet years after years of disasters, there is no sigh that the Philippine government has taken any active stand.

There are things that we must be humble upon, but there are things that we can do something about. I hate preventable disaster. :)

Today was a hot one and no rain in the 100"s Fahrenheit of course but right now its nice and cool probably around 70 degree's

Mid 70's with occassional appearances by that strange celestial object we like to call the "sun" .... more T storms predicted for most days for the next 7 though..... its been raining for like a week straight already. Everything that has hit the midwest and the mississippi river valley has come a visiting my neck of the woods too...

Oh and if its not raining the weather can be described as "invasion" (invasion of tourists, mosquitos and black flies.... ) atleast with the rain my allergies take a day off ..

atleast with the rain my allergies take a day off ..

ouch! :)

Raining, storm, colder here. Even after a storm it's not so "cold". And weather is very bad for asthma. :guns:

:woot:

Um...after yday storm HOT again! Brrrr...the only good thing is here is a tea next to me. It's 100% frozen. :whistle:

Bought new ventilator, so even if it's about 30 degs, I won't say it's bad^^

Don't give up! :blush:

Edited by tomi

lol

Baaaaaaaaaad father winter... he needs to spend some time with Dr. Phil

:)

gogo

p.s. nice cool weather again... when the birds sing and I'm not sweating I"m happy. HOpefully this will last out the next two months :)

Were back to t storms in the afternoon for the next several days. Had a break yesterday in that it didnt really rain at all but only a one day break ... *sigh* Back to the mushiness that 8 straight days of rain can bring...

79 degrees here, breezy, cloudy... perfect for gaming as the sun usually shines directly on my monitor..yeah I need curtains :) Telari, and Gene, hope you too luck out with some better weather, I'll see if I can email you some.

Just got vista installed...all is possible.

:hugs:

gogo

79 degrees here, breezy, cloudy... perfect for gaming as the sun usually shines directly on my monitor..yeah I need curtains :blush:

Curtains? I can lend you some ^^

Telari, and Gene, hope you too luck out with some better weather,

Hehe, but I like storms ;) (but only when I can be on-line :unsure: )

Clear, deep, blue sky. Sun. And 21 degs. Not bad at all :P

Edited by TelariTurunen

I think there is something true in the story of Medard's Day (not sure how to say in english). Since that day it is raining almost every night, but at other time it is hot and the sun is buuuurning! :unsure:

I want a looong storm.

It's actually very brilliant weather we're having here in Montreal. It's 10.10 at night, dark, clear skies, breezy, and cool. Lots of folks are out on their porches, chatting, sipping home-made wine, and just chilling.

Now...if only I had a balcony

:gogo:

gogo

p.s. lol Telari, regarding Curtains, I"m thinking of stapling a blanket into the wall, to keep out the sun...just don't tell me parents :P

p.s. lol Telari, regarding Curtains, I"m thinking of stapling a blanket into the wall, to keep out the sun...just don't tell me parents :P

Lol,*whisper* ok ^^

Strong wind here and a lot of big, white, sheep running around sky. I mean clouds :P