What's the weather like over there?

yeah but if it doesnt stop raining soon we will all need boats to get to work .... and I'm tired of thunderstorms ever day, this isnt florida ya know ...

As cyclops has mentioned its rather cold in the old downunder atm.

But you wont get me whinging about it, because our summers can be severe and we get bush fires just about every year.

The best time of the year in Sydney is definitely autumn and spring.

And really......when you think about it....the forecast today is for a minimum of 7°C and a max of 16°C in the middle of winter....well it ain't all that bad :unsure:

stubbs

Edited by stubbie

Oh my goodness I was in the city earlier with my cousins and I was drenched with winter rain. I was wearing 3 layers of cloths and was still chilled to the bones. :unsure:

Here we have been having almost non stop rain all week. I don't feel so bad about it tho because the eldest son is away a summer camp an dhe has had to sleep in a tent.

Um he is hundreds of miles away isn't he? So perhaps he is not suffering by the rain in a tent...maybe he has a great time. ;)

After a day of rain, finally sunny here. Huuhh! Hard to post here. Sun is shining right into my eyes and on the laptop. :(

:unsure:

Edited by tomi

Yay, for your sun, Tomi!

We've had twillight zone weather here for the last four or five days here in Montreal. Rain falling in the middle of sun. Clouds, overcast all the time, strange winds, chill at once, then fade to humid. Don't want to talk about the humidity grrrrrrrr....but it's 8.07 am in the morning right now, and I'm loving this morning's weather.

Crispy clean, no construction... and even the tweet of a bird or two that hasn't caved in from Pollution.

Ahhh, today's life

:unsure:

gogo

Oh dear - we have pretty much blue sky winters over here on the west coast.

Not this year. I have googled plans on building an Ark..

I tried to drive to the City last week. I could hardly get out of the driveway thanks to a new swimming pool that had appeared out front.

Roads were flooded everywhere.

And cold as well. It's so depressing. lol

Broome does sound good right now.

:)

Edited by Anestty
Oh dear - we have pretty much blue sky winters over here on the west coast.

Not this year. I have googled plans on building an Ark..

:)!!

Ahh poor you.

I tried to drive to the City last week. I could hardly get out of the driveway thanks to a new swimming pool that had appeared out front.

Haha new swimming pool? I'd ask if it's open aired or closed,but it would sound crazy...lol. Did you try it out? :D With car.

Hope it'll be better soon. ;)

Edited by tomi

today we have a lot of weather over here :)

its 44C in the sun and 28 in the shade Blue sky with one dark cloud up there so in other words it raining as well :D

:D:gogo: :gogo:

:D

About the same hot here. :D

omg veeery hot!

*turns on air-conditioner* Ahh much better hehe :gogo:

Edited by tomi

hehe well the rain was gone after 30 min so now its all :D :D :gogo: again :gogo:

think iam starting to get used to the heat :)

its 44C in the sun :

In Norway ! Are you sure you have the same C as the rest of us? :unsure:

How's your ozone layer?

hehe yep in Norway and with the same C as the rest of you as for the ozone.... well its still blue sky up there ;)

(30C in the sun right now but its 7 in the evening over here)