What's the weather like over there?

Wish we had more sun. After a brilliant week, its devolved into patches of sun mixed with somewhat muggy clouds...

:)

~Doom

WoW

When I walked outside yesterday I felt this strange warm sensation on my neck

Took me a while to realise what it was

The Sun :P

And better yet - looks like it's hanging around

/me shelves plan to build large Ark :D

Raining, since yday. Even at night. Big lightning, big raining, big lightning then again raining.

Grey clouds are sitting on the sky,

The weather is good, we don't cry.

Still Tomi, you've got the sun on your face. Us...another day raining here. I don't know what's happened to the weather. It's starting to be creepy. I feel like I'm an actor in an overextended set of Blade Runner with rain constantly pouring. And last night was scary. Huge thunder that woke me up....

to more rain.

*sigh*

:P

gogo

-gets to work and starts grumbling- Rain, rain, lots of rain... waiting for buses in the rain, walking in the rain...

Oh, did gogo mention it's miserable out today?

Ohh but I hate hot, and the boiling Sun. I know it sounds strange, but I like cold better.

True, in winter I might say that I want more Sun and less cold. Who knows?.

Ohh but I hate hot, and the boiling Sun. I know it sounds strange, but I like cold better.

True, in winter I might say that I want more Sun and less cold. Who knows?.

Sounds familiar. :(

well, the sun is back, but fortunately it's strong wind here, so there's not even 20 C.

Ohh well almost the same here. Sun and wind, but you know in these times your skin can burn very quickly.

Once in Croatia (in our first beach holiday) we burnt down so much! We couldnt even touch each other.

If the wind is strong you cant feel that it's hot and the sun is burning. :(

from Oklahoma: HOT HOT HOT and HOTTER still.

For the past 10 or so days we have been at 100 F or better then you factor in the "heat index" and by midafternoon the temperatures were ranging in the 110 F range. We had a bit of a break today as the high only reached 98 F. LOL. The forecast is calling for rain tomorrow (Thursday). I will enjoy that only if it goes on all day as if it stops midway thru the day and then the sun comes out it gets to "steaming" hot here. Sometimes in the summer after a rain shower you can actually see steam rising from the ground. Now I think I can feel for vegatables that get steamed before they are eaten......lol. I for one am looking foreward to the fall (my favorite time of year)

Stargazer

It not too cold here today at 16 C but it's raining so I can't go out and play. lol But seriously it's the perfect time to watch tv and drink coffee.

Edited by cyclops

Yeah well with a middle-powered wind a hot Sun here. Not so bad thanks to wind.

But it's gonna be raining soon. Says the forecast.

*not a cloud is on the sky* :D

Edited by tomi

it has rained so much over here that we have already gotten all the rain we normally do for the month of august and all the rain/snow for the year .....

I'm thinking of upgrading my car to a canoe if it doesnt stop soon ...

Oh and we have been under a flood watch for over a week due to the amount of rain.

but I've got my own wind-maker at home

Beans? I was going to start a thread on them.

Weather in France is typical GB..unpredictable. The sun appears..I go into the garden to take a photo..the sun vanishes. I programme an outdoor activity..it pours down. I programme an indoor activity..its a heat wave, temporary ofcourse waiting for the next move of its prey. I go away on holiday down south..it rains there and there is a drought at home and all my garden plants shrivel up.

But interesting. :D

No, I cant stand heat. Pure NE England, fresh, blowy, even in the sun.

• 4 weeks later...

Raining again! WHY CAN'T WE HAVE SUNSHINE IN THIS COUNTRY!! >_< *calms down*

Cmon why do we have to have one of the wettest augusts on record, with the most sunshine being in the Shetland Islands

>_<

~Doom