What's the weather like over there?

ohh haha grats! :)

didnt snow any yet this year...ok it's 4th of jan but neither in 2008 december. sob

Well maybe better if it doesnt. ANd it's chilly!

We count -4 and even -7, -9 sometimes in the afternoon.

My puppy wants the summer back.

It was very, very hot earlier as temperature reached 41 C. So this is how Australian summer feels like!! When I went outside I felt like I was hit by a wall of hot air. Weather projection is hot for the remainder of the week. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

tongiht its supposed to be -20 to -30 F before the windchill is factored in .... *brr* to call it cold would be to imply its warmer than it really is ... 0F would be a heat wave ....

Oh for -18 C. High today was not quite that. I think NH has our weather too.

We haven't seen the up side of 0F (-16C) in 3 days.

Wish the burger joints were offering their usual winter special - burger for the temp at noon - they'd have been free all week. We usually see it one week each winter.

I havent seen any (much) snow yet this year...

Weather is getting better and better, morning are not so chilly...Spring comes? Oo

*2009. jan. 16.*

at 6am the temp was -28F.... at 7am when I had to leave for work it was -20f but the wind kicked up and with it was -32f .... my antifreeze in my car is only tested for -35f so if it gets any colder I'm not leaving the house....

by 4pm we had a heat wave at 10f .....

Sun has now gone down ... I expect the minus sign to show back up again... *brrrr*

I live a bit south of Ari and Genenut so it's been only single digits here (degrees F). rarely goes below 0. But it has been the windiest one I can remember. Have had at least 20-30 wind advisories or warnings so far.

-12°C here (-18°C with the wind)

The intense cold should be over, and I'm really happy with that!

It was -35°C with the week since wednesday.

Max

+1C and almost gale force wind (but the sun is visible again) :D

but what we need is a collective darkmatters vacation Everyone over to Jun´s place :o