What's the weather like over there?

Hot As Hell On Fire With A Heat Lamp, Here In California.

Spending Everyday In The pool, Lucky For My Short Hair (You Can See On The Member Picture Post, My Gorgeous Face), It Doesnt Get Messed Up.

=P.

-Jamie.

01d.png 26° Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from west-southwest

Fair. Gentle breeze, 5 m/s from west-southwest. 0 mm precipitation.

:dance:

• 3 weeks later...

01d.png 30° Light breeze, 3 m/s from southwest

Fair. Light breeze, 3 m/s from southwest. 0 mm precipitation.

hot2.gif

• 3 weeks later...

01d.png 28° Light air, 1 m/s from north-northwest

Partly cloudy. Light air, 1 m/s from north-northwest. 0 mm precipitation

hot2.gif

its a bit too hot for my likings here this week. around 30 degrees celcius... :)

today there is a small veil of clouds covering the sky and a small breeze easing my suffering...

give me the Cold Dark Days of Winter over this hellish weather anyday :P

• 4 weeks later...

We finally got our summer weather we normally get in July... in September.

Highs are 26 C (78 F) and lows 16 C (60 F). Bizarre.

My first summer here we had lows of 0 C (32 F) at this time of year... I guess that was an exceptionally cold year.

This year, is unusually hot. Makes me think there are hurricanes in the Carribbean.

• 3 weeks later...

A very miserable weather here in Sydney today. We woke up to an orange sunrise because of a very bad dust storm. Visibility was bad and the wind was very strong. They said it would reach 100 km/h. Temperature range is supposed to be 18-21 C but because of the wind chill factor it is even colder. The sun rarely show itself and when it does you can look at it directly because the dust in the air is that thick. There is even a forecast for rain so later it would be sticky and dirty because of the dust all around.

Edited by cyclops
A very miserable weather here in Sydney today. We woke up to an orange sunrise because of a very bad dust storm. Visibility was bad and the wind was very strong. They said it would reach 100 km/h. Temperature range is supposed to be 18-21 C but because of the wind chill factor it is even colder. The sun rarely show itself and when it does you can look at it directly because the dust in the air is that thick. There is even a forecast for rain so later it would be sticky and dirty because of the dust all around.

I've been following this.

Pics look like martian landscape.

Stay safe Cyclops

Jet

Clear and sunny here today but those with asthma and respiratory illness are still advised to stay indoors. Yesterday a lot of chemist run out of mask and would you believe that it was estimated that Sydney was covered by 75,000 tons of dust. A massive clean up is currently ongoing.

• 1 month later...

The weather is crazy here in Sydney again!! Yesterday it was 37 C and windy with very high UV alert. But now it's only 20 C, cloudy and raining. Tomorrow it would 17 C. Talk about extreme weather fluctuations!!

• 1 month later...

I think this is going to be a cold winter for me.

My area just went under a Blizzard Warning (would be cool if it had something to do with Diablo III :blink: ) this morning. Forecast for 10-15 inches of snow with a possibility of over 2 feet. And 60 mph gusts too.

Two things are really really bothering me now

1) I have a long driveway

2) I do not have a snow blower

Gonna have to break out my black book and see if I can use any of my connections to the various town departments. The Highway Dept is just down a few streets, hopefully I can get one of the guys to plow it :)

Otherwise I'm going to have a long day shoveling tomorrow

Have gotten some good amounts of snow here over the night, just hope the snow stays and it doesn't start raining or it will be messy :)

Edited by Spunky
I think this is going to be a cold winter for me.

My area just went under a Blizzard Warning (would be cool if it had something to do with Diablo III :blink: ) this morning. Forecast for 10-15 inches of snow with a possibility of over 2 feet. And 60 mph gusts too.

Two things are really really bothering me now

1) I have a long driveway

2) I do not have a snow blower

Gonna have to break out my black book and see if I can use any of my connections to the various town departments. The Highway Dept is just down a few streets, hopefully I can get one of the guys to plow it :)

Otherwise I'm going to have a long day shoveling tomorrow

3) And let's not even think about the fact the your new gear is coming out of new jersey and could be delayed a bit. Being snowed in with a new Comp would make it bearable. but without? ugh!

Lucky white christmas Barristan! It's the last weekend for shopping before the big holidaze, and the fans are hitting the streets in style and ardor. I got all my groceries done quickly in and out and am stocked up, boozed up and merried up and ready to hold it out and over till the festivities pass by

muhahah

Or else...I'll try

Oh yeah..sunny and soooooooooooo cold here...

*shrink*

:)

gogo

Heya,

snow... about 6 centimeters... and more to come.... looks like white christmas... quite rare around here really :D

Greetz

MAYDAY MAYDAY, I'm snowed in, more to come :twitch:

White X-mas indeed, but why does it have to be COLD at the same time :oooo:

cheers!

Chareos Rantras