What's the weather like over there?

Man I wish that would help. Unfortunately it's nerve damage so not much I can do.

Darn, that's bad news.

No good, you'll just have to get a good woman to give you a massage. It might not solve the problem, but it'll take you mind of it for a while ! :thumbsup:

Steve. :)

yeah a massage is still good :D

TBH I'm kinda used to it....just damp and raw days really aggravate it. Unfortunately it'll never get better, but I'm about due for some Radio Frequency Ablation (scroll down to Pain Management). Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. But contrary to what it says the actual procedure is quite painful. The first time I wasn't prepared and let out quite the primal groan. Scared the heck out of everyone in the waiting room (4 doors down :P)

yeah a massage is still good :D

TBH I'm kinda used to it....just damp and raw days really aggravate it. Unfortunately it'll never get better, but I'm about due for some Radio Frequency Ablation (scroll down to Pain Management). Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. But contrary to what it says the actual procedure is quite painful. The first time I wasn't prepared and let out quite the primal groan. Scared the heck out of everyone in the waiting room (4 doors down :P)

I'm not surprised it scared the hell out of them. They probably thought to themselves " if that huge guy is crying out in pain, what hope is there for us" ?! :oooo:

Anyway, back on topic :-

The rain has actually eased up for a short time. Been heavy almost non stop since last night. The roads are going to be dodgy to drive on. Plenty of aquaplaning for those who put there foot down, I reckon.

Wow, it's 2 days rolled into one !

This morning was cold and wet. Now, at 18:40 it's clear blue sky and bright sunshine ! Still not that warm though but I'm glad it's brightened up.

Steve. :crazy:

Raining 2'nd day nonstop.

First it was nearly 30C for a month, then like monsune-season. This certainly jumps from one extremity to other...

Though now I can sleep my nights all well as it isn't hot as hell.

Wasn't me, that's for sure. +8C here at the moment. There's roughly a 25C difference to the temperature last week. Sleeping is a cinch now, but the sunny weather surely have it's plusses too...

Send some of that weather south gogo....still rainy and raw here

Don't panic Knuckles, the world has not come to an end !

England has had it's one day of 'summer' and I can safely report that we are all back to situation normal, ie :- dark skies and rain, hahaha ! :cow_white:

I'm sendin, ima sendin!

England has had it's one day of 'summer' and I can safely report that we are all back to situation normal, ie :- dark skies and rain, hahaha ! :cow_white:

I feel kinda bad for you guys, but maybe news of my locale will cheer ye up... blue skies, blue skies, sun, sun, gloooooooooooorious sun.

I feel like asking for early leave today...

:devil:

gogo

Lucky you Gogo. Can't beat a bit of blue sky.

But I'll bet if you take a half day from work, you'll only sit indoors and mess with your pc, lol.............whilst that lovely weather is outside being ignored...........am I right ?

Steve.

Darn it !

I was so busy chatting on here that I didn't notice that the rain was lashing down and I had my windows wide open ! Grrrrrr ! :(

The trouble is that I love to steam my vegetables for my dinner :chef: , so I need the windows open..............I just forget to shut them afterwards !

Oh well, bang goes another roll of kitchen towels.

EDIT :- Whoa, thunder and lightning now.............. :o

Edited by cider_steve

Darn it !

I was so busy chatting on here that I didn't notice that the rain was lashing down and I had my windows wide open ! Grrrrrr ! :(

The trouble is that I love to steam my vegetables for my dinner :chef: , so I need the windows open..............I just forget to shut them afterwards !

lol, yeah I did keep you busy chatting huh :devil: Go, go and mop up...but no paper towels, ya heeyah ? Keep it green sir!

:whip:

gogo

Darn it !

lol, yeah I did keep you busy chatting huh :devil: Go, go and mop up...but no paper towels, ya heeyah ? Keep it green sir!

:whip:

gogo

Gosh, don't think I could get by without paper towels. They are so handy. Does it count that they are from recycled paper ?

Anyhow, the weather is very surprising today...........ok, not really ! It's raining again, ha !

Ain't that a song ? " Oh no, it's raining again" or something. I got the tune in my head now, hehe.

See ya,

Steve.

BLUTMOND

nb_mondfinsternis_B_973846b.jpg

We were sadly one of the few places in germany to see the Blutmond for almost 6 hours yesterday. Blutmond is german for blood-moon. If a total eclipse of the moon happens at clear sky the moon may still be hit from light. So instead of the normal silver colour it has a colour more into red. The reason why I said sadly: for all the plants in garden and surrounding farmlands, rain would have been the better option than showing a blood-moon to kids.

wow

I've never seen anything like that before in my life... only in fantasy novels. Pictures taken of the world are cast in reddish glow as well?

If so, eerie!

:twitch:

gogo

We live in forest and at least for us there was no other light after we darkened the house. All we could see except the moons (*) were the tops of the tree tops: only highest leaves and branches, all below was black. And the tree tops were rather dark brown versus a almost black sky.

(*) The moon mirrored nicely in the fish ponds.

Really cool that moon. Too bad it was quite cloudy here, and I had to go to sleep, 'fore I got to see even a glimpse of the eclipse... Sometime I course my work. viking.gif

Today, on the other had was really good. Didn't rain too much and I Finally! got to take care of my backyard, was almost a jungle...

Hoping the weekend would be nice too, as I depart for Desucon after work. That being a nice little Japan-themed convention held in Lahti, about 250km(?) from here.

Really cool that moon. Too bad it was quite cloudy here, and I had to go to sleep, 'fore I got to see even a glimpse of the eclipse... Sometime I course my work. viking.gif

Today, on the other had was really good. Didn't rain too much and I Finally! got to take care of my backyard, was almost a jungle...

Hoping the weekend would be nice too, as I depart for Desucon after work. That being a nice little Japan-themed convention held in Lahti, about 250km(?) from here.

We have that all the time in England. Everytime there is an eclipse or a comet, all I can see is cloud *sigh*

Very nice and sunny here after around 2 weeks of almost continuous rain. But the wind is quite strong at 50 km/hr. :thumbsup:

Two weeks of rain..........I bet you thought about building an ark, go on admit it ?!

Dry at the moment here, but the forecast ain't good, with more of the wet stuff on the way............at least it's friday !

Steve.