What's the weather like over there?

Sunny South Africa weather update, Pretoria a predicted high of 28°C, and the spring winds are coming in, which adds a bite to the sunny heat!

Delta!

13°C and sprinkles here. Good thing I invested in new umbrella.

Doesn't look much better for the rest of the week either. Just read that the remains of Katia should pay us a greeting. Good thing I live further inland so I guess there'll be only some heavy rain.

Which seems to be on right now...

oooh, new brolly! lol I hate planning to carry those things around, but dang, are they ever handy with us ever relieved when we're surprised by something torential

And... again, coming out of work in the afternoon, another hot, humid day, it's raining outside

:trans:

gogo

Gogo: I tend to have a sorta bag with me wherever I go, and the new one fits there perfectly, talk about portability. Too bad there wasn't black ones left, so I had to pick lime green one.

Not a bad color in itself, only it gives kinda huge contrast with my usual all black clothing...

And it seems that umbrella will be useful this week if forecasts hit the nail; rain all through to saturday.

We had our first rain in The Central-North part of South Africa last night, and a wind that shook and rumbled my car when I was driving home from work. Today looks a bit clouded, and windy, but no droplets from heaven falling.

Delta!

A lovely, cool, "autumn" day here. Weatherdude is calling for possibility of rain, and in the same sentence, it will clear off and we may or may not have frost tonight. :Just_Cuz_21:

Well, then... I must be in the wrong career. I should be a weatherman! "might rain... might not. Could be cold, but it may stay warm." Whew! That's tough work! :sweating: Cheque, please!

So, possibily frost tonight... :cow_white: <- keep moving and stay warm ;)

It is the time of year for huge swings in the weather. Yesterday afternoon, my car thermometer read 99°F. Today, the high is supposed to be 72° and 64° tomorrow.

Sounds like here....went from a high in the 80's Friday to a low in the 40's Saturday morning

Today, so far we had light drizzle, and windy conditions in Pretoria, South Africa, more rains have been predicted for later today and the next week. The days are still hot and the nights are cold, not very nice for someone sleeping alone... :unsure:

Delta!

zomod, I slept in till ten! :4rofl: It's been a long week, and this kind of bright cold weather makes for some lovely sleep-ins if possible. Late season gardening noises always jar the morning, and here we go, our Saturday is upon us.

Blue, sharp, cloudless, brisk, bright, sunny, Hello Day!

:gogo:

gogo

zomod, I slept in till ten! :4rofl: It's been a long week, and this kind of bright cold weather makes for some lovely sleep-ins if possible. Late season gardening noises always jar the morning, and here we go, our Saturday is upon us.

Blue, sharp, cloudless, brisk, bright, sunny, Hello Day!

:gogo:

gogo

I'm so jealous! grrrrrrr, my cousin phoned me awake at 7:10 already.

"hey cus, wanna come over and play x-box?"

'Uh... who is this and why are you calling me in the middle of the night?'

"Dude, It's your cousin Tobie, and it's already pass 7, you are wasting daylight! get you but over here!"

I usually only wake up at around 8 to be at work at 10...

Delta!

HAHAHAHA!

no he lives about 10km away, and I live in an old single story house, but moving 1400km away in a few weeks time,

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/18412-what-is-the-latest-big-real-life-project-you-started/page__view__findpost__p__6935656

I got a different job! :bounce: !

Delta!

Gratz for the new job, Theuns! I'll have one for you. :drunkards:

And about the weather, it's deffo fall around here... About +10C, and raining all week long. For a while I thought that someone warped me to England or somewhere. *grrr*