Countdown To Christmas!

From the Sacred 2 Christmas Island Soundtrack
Click to Open Player!

tomi

What's the weather like over there?

Minus fifteen! lol was planning on visiting Ammamma tday...but heck, I may lost parts on the two hour trek there

:4rofl:

gogo

and of course... blizzard...

IMG_1197.jpg

:oooo:

gogo

9 hours ago, gogoblender said:

and of course... blizzard...

IMG_1197.jpg

:oooo:

gogo

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!  I don't know what I would do in a situation like that... I would be bundled up in layers and layers of clothes, then blankets, then heaters, then more blankets, in bed, covered in duvets and hot water bottles...

Good luck there gogo. We have sunshine and the occasional cooling breeze.

• Haha 1

Rain and storm for 2 days now

The soccer club didn't cancel the match for 8 years old. Was very funny too watch. All teams had mud-coloured tricots in a few minutes and it was hard to tell who is who. For kicking the ball there were two possibilities: play it low and it stops in a mud pit or play it high and watch where the storm will blow the ball.

I had a mobile oven with me and was heating Kinderpunsch for the players.

Hard to describe what a Kinderpunsch is. Luckily someone did this already in English ;)

https://www.veggiepotnpan.com/kinderpunsch-german-christmas-punch-non-alcoholic/

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Delta! said:

EEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!  I don't know what I would do in a situation like that... I would be bundled up in layers and layers of clothes, then blankets, then heaters, then more blankets, in bed, covered in duvets and hot water bottles...

Good luck there gogo. We have sunshine and the occasional cooling breeze.

lol! Im also kinda imagining myself in your position... if I'd never been around extreme cold before without proper jackets... all the sweaters and blankets I'd have to grab and wrap with :lol: 

The cool thing is that there's a huge industry here with the influx of snow and cold climate... the massive lake we have here in the middle of the city gets frozen and its used as a terrific ice skating rink for the city with a beautiful and warm chalet... has good hot chocolate in it as well.

And of course... we cant forget the skiing only fifty minutes away

:D

gogo

+2ish... not so cold...but great for walking around my awesome city. From almost anywhere in it you can look up and see the mountain and the buildings on it. I'll show you guys the pond where we can skate when it gets even colder. 

IMG_1360.jpg

We did our three birthdays on Sunday. Early in the morning it started to snow. Way more guests than expected because we had enough snow for ski and sledges. So families drove uphill for the snow and thought our triple birthday party at he firefighter hall at the marketplace would be a food selling winter market for the people.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chattius said:

We did our three birthdays on Sunday. Early in the morning it started to snow. Way more guests than expected because we had enough snow for ski and sledges. So families drove uphill for the snow and thought our triple birthday party at he firefighter hall at the marketplace would be a food selling winter market for the people.

A successful and happy Christmas party ! Please send over any left overs 😃❤️😃