What's the weather like over there?

Weather's horrible...

Changes between +5*C and +25*C :-( happens within a few hours, so those 25*C I might have in the morning, are always surely gone and down to almost freezing by the time I've reached the beach.

Also, It's been raining a lot lately

It's rainy here.

Have been raining all week, and quite frankly, that's the way I like it.

Too much sun is much more straining than a few drops of rain.

Been raining quite constantly for about a week or so. Quite cold and windy. But if forecasts bear any truth there should be a truckload of sunshine later this week.

Otherwise would be nice without reservations, but as I'm stuck to office whereas friends are on their vacations. viking.gif

Shouldn't complain though, as I've been unemployed for the last 6 months or so.

Tornadoes are very rare where I live but unfortunately we've had a couple today, nothing like the ones in Alabama and Joplin though. My immediate area has only seen 2 F1's since 1950, but just to my northwest about 50 miles Springfield got hit pretty good today :(

spring-2twitpic-TheFaclonsAHL-060111-600x405-.jpg

Knuckles, that video you showed me just astonished me with that power, all the water just being thrown up and carried away into the air. And so close to you!

:unsure:

gogo

It's an incredible video, I don't think I"ve seen footage like that so clear. And today's report from Montreal...sunny, strangely cool, it's almost a sock wearing day....but it loox like warming up is on it's way, looking to be a brilliant weekend

:gogo:

gogo

After the heavy rain I've had for much of May, this week has been mostly sunny, especially on Tuesday where the humidity made it feel like 30 Celsius. Today in comparison doesn't feel as hot. Personally, I prefer the cool Spring weather last month than the burning sun.

Well up in scotland its raining cats and dogs or should that be cows? :cow_white: We had amazing weather friday though!

Edited by Dante

Nah you're good :)

Summer doesn't start for another few weeks (June 21st)

Is fairly chilly out though - good working weather though. Hope it's like this when I replace that antenna tomorrow

How's the weather where I'm from? hmmm I would have to say CALM!! I'm greatful for it as well after all the tornados that came through the area and we were lucky enough not to get hit but the small town about 5 mins or so up the road not so lucky. But it's quite and it's nice although it's hot and I'm ready for the winter to come back around lol. For those curious as to where I'm from...I'm in Chattanooga Tn via Texas.

Yeah, those tornadoes were really something from what I've read and seen.

Luckily we don't have those here. Though I'm not too fond of the thunderstorms we're bound to have after this heatwave... That and trombies can wreak some serious havoc too.

Oh, and the temps; around 27-31 every day. Not a weather for Finns, I say...

It's a cold, wet, and miserable day here in the sw of England.

Well, at least it's a sunday and I don't have to work. ;)

Just trying to pluck up the courage to dive out into the windy rain to get the papers................hmmm, why am I so obsessed with sunday papers :) I always get annoyed with the articles, lol ! :Just_Cuz_21:

Oh well, I do love doing the big general knowledge crosswords with a mug of coffee, so that's something to do with it.

Have a good one.

Steve. :)

oooh, paper! I never got that, but at the metro station near us, there's always someone handing out free copies (mini versions) of The Gazette. They're still fun to read, the weekenders are so massive things, heavy and wild with colored flyers. Exciting to see and comfortable-weighing in the hands.

It's rainy here,kinda cool, don't mind, might even go back to bed

:P

gogo

oooh, paper! I never got that, but at the metro station near us, there's always someone handing out free copies (mini versions) of The Gazette. They're still fun to read, the weekenders are so massive things, heavy and wild with colored flyers. Exciting to see and comfortable-weighing in the hands.

It's rainy here,kinda cool, don't mind, might even go back to bed

:P

gogo

I can't do that myself. Once I'm up that's it. Rarely feel like going back to bed and prefer to do something...........even if it is just browsing through the papers.

Steve. :)

Miserable weather here....rainy and raw....maybe slept 1 hour last night. This type weather always plays havoc with my back :(

Sorry to hear about your back mate. Will a nice hot bath help ? Maybe it will relax the muscles a little ?

Edited by cider_steve

Knuckles, I feel for you... Though I'm really fine with weather like that.

More than with the hot and quite humid we had the week over. Broke some June temperature records and such...

Now, it's been raining for 4 hours non-stop and some serious thunderstorm. There hasn't been blackouts here, apparently, since I've been afk for 3 days.

Some rumbling can still be heard. Hopefully it won't come back and ruin my comp time.