What's the weather like over there?

I'm back from a gloooooooorious weekend friends! We were blessed with sunshine most of the time, with a nice windy night for a huge outdoor bbq my family threw.

Summer rocks

:)

gogo

Now it's all back to grey and rain... Had to drag my blanket for use again. No sleeping windows open. *sigh*

Weekend was quite nice, a little rainy on saturday, but sunday was a lot better. Had a blast with friends in con. ^^

Well, looks like we've got a break through day again today...this makes for a string of sunnies

:gogo:

gogo

Don't go scaring the neighbours by hanging around the garden in yer pants Gogo...............not after last time ! :badbad: (found the rest of the smilies at the weekend, hehe)

Steve. :superman:

Edited by cider_steve

Been coming down for a little while now..........BUT.........they forecast that once the rain clears in the early hours of tommorow, then it's gonna be a very hot and sunny weekend.

I'll believe it when I see it !

Steve.

Been raining more or less (showers). Other than making it possible to burn bonfires in whole Finland, I don't quite like it. It's midsummer's so there should be warm and sunny.

Not raining cats and dogs every now and then... Yesterday forecast gave us some thunder storms for tomorrow. We'll see about that.

Also, one funny thing about that widget I have for forecasts. It stated those thunders as T-Storms. :P Looks like Ancaria is waiting for me. :P

Been raining more or less (showers). Other than making it possible to burn bonfires in whole Finland, I don't quite like it. It's midsummer's so there should be warm and sunny.

Not raining cats and dogs every now and then... Yesterday forecast gave us some thunder storms for tomorrow. We'll see about that.

Also, one funny thing about that widget I have for forecasts. It stated those thunders as T-Storms. :P Looks like Ancaria is waiting for me. :P

T-storms ! You better jump on your special mount and ride to safety ! :ike:

It is very cold in South Africa, nothing compared to the snowing and freezing cold winters of the northern hemisphere, but today is only 10C, with sunshine. I'm cuddled up, playing Sacred Ice and blood and got some vanilla pod ice cream churning away in the machine!

It is very cold in South Africa, nothing compared to the snowing and freezing cold winters of the northern hemisphere, but today is only 10C, with sunshine. I'm cuddled up, playing Sacred Ice and blood and got some vanilla pod ice cream churning away in the machine!

Churning away in the machine ............does that mean that you make your own ice cream ?

Churning away in the machine ............does that mean that you make your own ice cream ?

Yes I make my own Ice creams, sorbets and frozen yoghurts at home. I also made a persimmon and cinnamon frozen yoghurt after the ice cream was done. it is goooooood! :thumbsup:

I have a topic in the dark kitchen about frozen desserts http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/18490-frozen-happiness/

Delta!

Yes I make my own Ice creams, sorbets and frozen yoghurts at home. I also made a persimmon and cinnamon frozen yoghurt after the ice cream was done. it is goooooood! :thumbsup:

I have a topic in the dark kitchen about frozen desserts http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?/topic/18490-frozen-happiness/

Delta!

Thanks for the reply, and I'll dash straight over and check out your thread. :)

Already very humid today, a complete turn around in the weather from recent days.

The blue skies would, atm, indicate that we could have our first dry day for quite some time. :sun:

Could summer have arrived..................oops, I've probably just jinxed it !

Steve. :)

Very humid, been sweating my.............oh, sorry, too much info ! :sweating:

I've taken the week off to help my dad with his garden. He's been struggling to keep it up, so he wants me to dig a lot of it up and put a load of gravel or small pebbles down instead.

I went around there at ~9 this morning, all ready to get stuck in, but they wanted to go out for the day instead !

Who am I to argue, lol ?!

So, instead of heavy garden work, I drove them down to Weston-Super-Mare instead.

Wonderful to see the pier rebuilt after it burnt down a year or so ago. They've really tidied the place up too, so maybe that did them a favour, as the front was quite run down before.

Had an ace day. A couple of showers, but then it wouldn't be a day out in England otherwise, haha !

Great story. Taking care of and hanging with parents is always rewarding. Family jokes and stories during outings like that just can't be beat. Almost all of my family that had been visiting here in Montreal for the last two weeks have slowly started making their way home. It was a huge event that got so many of my cousins from all over Canada here and we all got to hook up for the first time ever.

A crowning day today lots of sun, and guess who got to come home early after an early day back home from work

:devil:

gogo

Ouch ! :ohmy: Got down to some digging and gardening today.............just remembered why I live in a flat, hehe.

Boy of boy, am I unfit ! :sigh:

The weather was ideal for working outdoors, thankfully.

It has been cooler than yesterday, overcast, but dry.

Need a bath, bye for now.

Steve. :music:

Cracking morning with bright blue sky. :sun:

As I'm working on my parents garden again, I better remember to take a cap. Don't want to burn my bald scalp !

See ya,

Vultures

My daughter did some flying training in a sailplane at a local flying club to train for her license. I thought she was joking when she said that she shared termic upwinds with something looking like vultures. But the local TV news reported the same: 30 griffon vultures using a high pressure zone and its termics to fly this much to the north starting in probably spain.

300px-Gyps_fulvus_01_by_Line1.jpg

The area they normally live is green, far away from germany.

220px-Gyps_fulvus_dis.PNG

Heat wave:

Monday 32 Celcius in shadows, Tuesday 35, ...

Global warming is turning our place into a desert it seems. Only 15% of the normal rain and now dry winds at this heat and the vultures....

Wow, it's absolutely gorgeous out there today.

Bright blue sky and blazing sun. I think it's ~25 degrees. Fantastic. :heat:

In fact, it's so nice outdoors, that I might open the window while I'm sat in my bedroom gaming, mwahaha ! :devil:

See ya,

Steve. :superman: