What's the weather like over there?

Only -5 Celsius currently. Very cloudy so the ground doesn't cool out at night this much. But no sun either. I would prefer sunny days and cold nights.

When I took the photo it was sunday 9am and -11C and felt colder because of a strong wind in the flat valley. The dogs were happy, frozen ground drove all the moles and mice near surface and they had a lot to sniff around.

That's your live photo?

That's awesome Chattius!

It's a great, honest view of our world

:)

gogo

Day before yesterday, it was 16 degrees when I left for work.

Yesterday, it got up into the 50's.

This afternoon, I had to scrape my car when I got off work.

:wacko:

There's a lot of yee and yaw in the weather... I'd still trade in my today's - 21 degrees celsius for one a yers

:P

gogo

-21°C (-5°F) is colder than it has ever gotten where I live. Actually looked it up....record low for my town is -12°F (-24°C). Really can't remember it getting under 0°F. Though just off-cape those temps are more common.

Just wanted to say your morning is colder than anything I have dealt with in years :) Now doesn't that just warm your heart?

• Like! 1

omgod, you got tropi

-21°C (-5°F) is colder than it has ever gotten where I live. Actually looked it up....record low for my town is -12°F (-24°C). Really can't remember it getting under 0°F. Though just off-cape those temps are more common.

Just wanted to say your morning is colder than anything I have dealt with in years :) Now doesn't that just warm your heart?

lol, zomgod, u guys got tropical weather!

:oooo:

gogo

Mother Nature has heard my plea and relented...Last snow storm on Thursday missed us..only got a few inches while Boston got over a foot...and the snow storm going on now (Saturday to Tuesday event) that will dump up to 2 feet nearby will only net us about 8 inches because we're right on the rain/snow line and snow will change over to rain for a time...

So hopefully a lot of the snow on the ground will melt...I mean they are still plowing from the earlier storms and most sidewalks haven't been cleared yet.

Ok, mother nature is officially off her rocker. It's February and we're expecting a high of almost 70 degrees today.

holee molee, Lujate which state are you in ?

:)

gogo

Missouri

Yikes... All the snow and blizzards and -30C that I read about on here... And here I am sweating away in a tshirt and short jeans with a fan on full spead trying to stay cool. I honestly wish I could send some of the heat your way and receive some of that cold...

Delta!

Edited by Delta!

If my pain is your happiness....you are at level 21 Bliss right now

I was...but...but... more snow...again! lol, I dont know what it is with the weather...this is incredible...I dont remember in recent history when we had as much snow as this.

Looks like it's going to be a snow boots day

gogo

Still pretty crazy here...

72 inches of snow in last 30 days

78 inches total so far....which makes it the 9th snowiest winter ever...and that doesn't include....

Another 2-4 inches tonight

Another blizzard on Sunday...expected totals ~1-to-2 feet

Schools have been closed for 8 days so far already :closed:

Right now Boston has the most snow of any U.S. city....and yes that includes Alaska

And spring is still 36 days away....I am going to go into a dark corner and cry softly for a little while now :sob:

• Like! 1

And spring is still 36 days away....I am going to go into a dark corner and cry softly for a little while now :sob:

hahhah, awwwwwwwwwwwwww...

here, chomp on this

how's -34 sound to you here in MOntreal today?

Not cool being outside if yer a guy

gogo

I could use a little of that heat here....we had thunder snow for a bit here....if you happen to visit the weather channel you can see Cantore's reaction to hearing it several times...pretty funny

Up to the 3rd snowiest winter of all time with weeks yet to go...need another 20 inches or so to break the all-time record. This month has been the snowiest month of all-time and still only halfway thru the month. I'm running out of spots to put the snow. Luckily my neighbor is only here during summer so their driveway now has several feet of snow in it :P

Snow has stopped falling but we are STILL under a blizzard watch til 7am tomorrow....that is how windy it is...up to hurricane force winds here...luckily winds are out of the north, so south-facing beaches aren't flooding....otherwise this would have definitely flooded my basement and street :o

Lost power for about 2 hours and just got it back....really feel for the electrical trouble crews working out in this mess...hope they are getting well paid for it...tough job to do in these conditions.

Really really really sick of winter now....just one of those years where it seems every storm hits us and hits hard...only 2 days so far in February without snow...aaaaaaand another storm forecast for Tuesday/Wednesday.

Just glad I have a snow blower...have a lot of elderly/retired neighbors, many on fixed incomes/retirement and aren't healthy enough to shovel out themselves nor pay someone to do it for them....so I've cleared out about 10 driveways so far, no charge...but I know I got a lot of home-baked treats coming my way :D I refuse to let them pay me, so they make treats for me and my daughter...win-win as far as I'm concerned. Plus I feel compelled to do it anyways. Some of my neighbors have health issues so cleaning out driveways just makes it easier for emergency crews to reach them if something bad happens and I feel better knowing I helped and at least checked in on them to make sure they're ok.

But I am definitely ready for Spring

couple pics

snow2_zpsde3b95fb.jpg

snow_zps05242580.jpg

snow3_zps13394f84.jpg

• Like! 1