What's the weather like over there?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bola would probably end with me strangled. Never used one. Our cow dog can now catch a frisbee in 8 feet height. Perhaps a bit more training and a sausage for each multicopter ? Or he could track

Westwind and sunny. There was something red in the top of one of my pear trees two days ago. Using a pole I removed it and it was a deflated balloon from a balloon release/race. Sender was a 8 year ol

We had 2 storm days with ice and hail this week. But today at easter sunday morning: swallows are back, first butterflies fly around and most important: The holy easter ants left their underground wi

Posted Images

Pretty scary today and last night. It seems like Winter's caught Summer, and Fall has been born. Just last night at around five, the dark skies rolled in, and boy, did it ever feel somber. This morning woke up in pitch blackness (yeah that's five thirty^^) and slowly rolled my way to work. It was actually cold. Not that I minded it, got to wear a sweater, and was crisp, just the way I like it. Some of the dark skies got blown away when the Sun came out mid afternoon and beamed glorious rays during my lunch and breaks. Much needed respite, and seeing beautiful blue skies while walking home made me realize how much I'm going to miss this weather. Fall though is great, it's short, and it's feel, smell and energy power me through the afternoons. Course... it's become very rainy now, and the skies gone grey.

The sun's still shining here at Darkmatters though

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo