+to find potion and mentor potions

hello people

I was leveling my dwarf in ghost cave and I was constantly out of mentor potions. I tried +to find potions, I have it on +7level and now I have enough potions. I will pump it more to see the results. also plenty of healing potions are dropping so I could sacrifice some of life leeching. it is so good that actualy I can go zero life leech.

currently the dwarf is level 57 and in gold/single player. you guys can overspawn so maybe its no big deal.

also if you are starting a new char, the ghost cave is very good for runes and looot of money from jewelry.

ok this is it.

chrenus

Well well.

Thank you for sharing it with us. :) I'll try it. :4rofl:

Some comments:

lol Ghost give almost the less xp. Not a good place to level.

Ghost cave is a really really good chose though. You can find everything you need except most of sets and xp. :(

I think this +pot thing is a very great idea. Thanks again.

:butcher:

Interesting.

I've found Ghost Cave to be such a good place to level because of the concentration of monsters per square haunted inch. It's a small area, so your "yield" of experience /time spent is pretty good. Think about it. All you have to do is just go around and around and rally up the ghosts all into a small area. Then set off your fireworks. If you swig a mentor pot just before you do it...Bango... uber experience jump. And it's pretty easy to just jump in and out. As well, the fact that all the monsters in the gc are all of a "type" it makes it easy to use all magic, against undead, or anything that singles out their weakness to kill them very fast.

As well..while uber levelling this way, the crazy loads of rings n'things that fall make it very much worthwhile.

:blink:

gogo

p.s. Chrenus, great idea with using the mod + to potions to make sure we have enough mentor pots when levlling, nice!

Great info chrenus. I had tried +potions in the past but it just wasn't working very well for me. But now that you have shared your experience with it I think I will try it again. That would be an awesome way to help level up faster. :D

P.s.

Hmmm. I wonder if ghosts are more likely to drop potions than other types of creatures... I'll have to try those ghosts. ^^

uh guys maybe I did a mistake but:

I noticed that +7 to find p. gives just + 2% propabylity. So I am not sure right now maybe I just got better at running through the ghost cave using less time and that way I spared some extra potion. But anyway I really have a feeling that just those +2% are enough. I will raise it up to 5% and I am hoping to see some persuasive results.

so if you try it please share your experience. :cow_white:

enjoy

I haven't tried the mod yet, Chrenus, but I'm curious to see how your experiment with this goes. It's not often you hear anyone using this mod, it's mostly not even thought about by me :hugs:

Hoping your results are good.

:D

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

That's the best you can have in my opinion. The rarest is mentor and then concent. I think.

Great! I still haven't tried but I will!

:Just_Cuz_21: