Sacred 2 Trailer - 16 Minute GameCam Footage

Nice capture of the inventory. Notice in the screenshot that the darkened tab in the picture is the Mount inventory tab. Nice!

Some other things I noticed is the scene where the player is drag-and-dropping combat arts to equip them. Makes me wonder if we will have the ability to right click to equip combat arts like we have in Sacred Gold.

And one other veeeery interesting thing I noticed is at 13 minutes and six seconds you see the Shadow Warrior walking on a second level structure of which he walks off the edge to reach the lower level ground below. Sweet! :)

omg, look at that sakkara demon at 7:30.

I really cant wait at all for this game

edit: just finished watching the rest of the clip, and I have to say.... wow.

this game is already shaping up to be far more than I expected of it when it was first announced. the things that the engine can do is amazing, and the way ascaron is going about promoting the game is spectacular, they are witholding information so well, it just makes me want to go crazy with anticipation.

ooooohhhhh... what am I gonna do until its released?

Edited by Mini-G

omg omg omg! seriusly im gonna build a time machine and go and buythat game! months pass so slowly when I think of sacred 2 :)

edit: ps yeahwow at vid and at that sakkara :) he uses minionsand all

Edited by Erling

Is it just me or is all the in-game text in English? Given that it's being developed by Germans. Granted, it was being shown at the GDC (in San Francisco), but still...

Edit:

~5:20 - Yay, Attack!

~7:20 - Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sakarra demon.... Do you think they might call that one Llama8 as well? :P

okay well one word....SICK!

okay u gotta be kidding me I can't just put one word about that...looks like the map isn't complete yet, im curious as to what all the "black out" periods are it seemed maybe he was teleporting to diff maps if that was controlled through the game or just special programming for the preview I'm not sure....ummm theres some way to ride drags obviously and attack animation looks really sweet, sakkara boss looks really sweet and im sure all the "super boss" types will be sweet...will be interesting to see if there tends to be a lot of boss hunting since the drops will be uber good! ummm just wow wow wow wow wow!

aweomse,

sick,

StiCk_eM

A few screenies from this trailer:

th_vid4.jpg

th_vid2.jpg

th_vid3.jpg

th_vid1.jpg

:viking:

gogo

p.s. All that fire along the daemon's body...anyone reminded of the balrog from Lord of the Rings?

looks like the map isn't complete yet, im curious as to what all the "black out" periods are it seemed maybe he was teleporting to diff maps if that was controlled through the game or just special programming for the preview I'm not sure....

Yeah, that'd be a special dev version to allow them to display different bits of the game without having to walk anywhere. You'll also notice the console that they used.

Maps are important. I remember the first time I opened up the Sacred map and found out I was actually able to have it as a transparent overlay by pressing down the mouse wheel, and that completely changed my game. Sacred's map always impressed me, but this next one looks huge.

What is it...27 square miles or something in real life for Sacred 2?

:viking:

gogo

p.s. llama, the console you're talking about...was that when the top half of the screen had all that coding appearing in game?

p.s. llama, the console you're talking about...was that when the top half of the screen had all that coding appearing in game?

Yup. S1 also has a console, but there aren't anythings (other than /sys FPS) that you can really use it for.