• 180 quests
  • 550 side quests
  • 30-35 hours needed to complete a story
  • 5 difficulty levels
  • 250 different enemies
  • 200 dungeons
  • 40 % larger than the first game
  • 9 Regions
  • 5 hours to run through the game without fighting (It's a big game)

*200 enemies

*250 different enemies

how does that make sense?

*5 hours to run through the game without fighting (It's a big game)

now I have heard 3 diffrent times if its from corner to corner, I heard 8, 6 and now 5 in some of the diffrent interviews now... chek urself...

its big anyway :viking:

now I have heard 3 diffrent times if its from corner to corner, I heard 8, 6 and now 5 in some of the diffrent interviews now... chek urself...

It may be that one of those figures is to run from one corner to the opposite corner & another figure is to run through the main plot...

30-35 hours is still a good bit for a campaign,and remember...that's just for one side ^^ Four of the six characters can go dark/light and their adventures will be their own.

5 hours running across with no battles...that's an awfully long time. Course, now I'm curious as to how long it would take a toon to walk/run across the face of Ancaria gold while not battling ^^

:(

gogo

concidering you can both walk and run in sacred gold walk will take extremly long time... I wonder... I think I might heard they said walk.. but I heard run also... they got walking function in sacred2 ? :(

well lol I be very pleased with 5 hours anyway...

Edited by Erling

This is the only bad news here, I don't think pc and xbox are going to be able to play together :bye:

I'm hoping to *cough* find a 360 though soon ^^

omgstuff, I really hope you get this game... lol, with you playing, we'll actually have a bit of D.a.r.k playing in 360 maybe?

:viking:

gogo

This is the only bad news here, I don't think pc and xbox are going to be able to play together :(

I'm hoping to *cough* find a 360 though soon ^^

omgstuff, I really hope you get this game... lol, with you playing, we'll actually have a bit of D.a.r.k playing in 360 maybe?

:)

gogo

That sucks that they can't play together... there have been a few titles that you could (Shadowrun was one, I believe). I'll definitely be getting it for the 360. I'd have to get a new computer before then if I wanted to play it on the PC, something I can't do until next year sometime.

Wasn't aware that it was at all possible to join up between two systems. Did Shadow run actually run well between xbox and pc? I would have thought that two very different systems like this had no chance in hell of being able to combine online.

:4rofl:

gogo

Granted I don't know much about networking, but as long as both PC & XBox can up/download the same basic info (character position, skill use,etc), I don't see why they couldn't both play together. I think it'd probably be easier between an XBox & a PC, as they both use windows.