Kamikaze Sunday - Anniversary Generation!

Yup its Closed but there are two types of closed which is shown on your character when looking at your character selection screen. You need to have a character that has the word "hardcore" under it.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh it's something you can only do when you first create a character. When creating a character you will have the option of typing the characters name and to the right you will see a little skull. Click on the skull to make it red and that will make your character for Hardcore. Unfortunately this weeks Kamikaze is on a Gold server which means you need to be a minimum level of 60 in order to get it. :o

P.s.

Keep in mind that hardcore mode means that if you die your character is gone forever. :P

Oh it's something you can only do when you first create a character. When creating a character you will have the option of typing the characters name and to the right you will see a little skull. Click on the skull to make it red and that will make your character for Hardcore. Unfortunately this weeks Kamikaze is on a Gold server which means you need to be a minimum level of 60 in order to get it. :(

P.s.

Keep in mind that hardcore mode means that if you die your character is gone forever. :o

thx for the info and I know if I die I stay dead lol thx again I ll try next week hopfully I can have a character in gold by next sunday thanks again for the heads up :P

hi all been here a few times so I thonk I should let u know me a little I m another canadian I caught the sacred bug about a year or so ago ,started in sp then moved online , got bored of just playing so thanks to a freind I started hosting multiplle games got bored again so I hunted down a copy of underworld (hunted 4 2 months in stores and online) and finally got a copy from amazon, com . low and behold it was the same as sacred plus new characters and new armor etc. so I started to play closed about 3 weeks ago. I heard about kamakazi sunday from a freind I met online and I ve been voting von the pole 4 the lasr 3 weks lol' much to my dismay I didn't even have a character ablle to use hahahaha! so I'm looking forward to playing with some new blood

have fun y'all :) p.s im from B.C Canada

We had a late July 4th celebration in-game by doing a Dragon hunt and finishing with the Sakkara demon. We had Sisyphus as the Dwarf, Gial as the Vamp, Schot as the Mage, Billy Wallace as the Gladiator, and myself as the Dark Elf. I had to take a support role since the monster level difference was too dangerous for me. It was nice to see the group have a lot of fun, and it did look like my magic deflect buffs were somewhat useful to those I shared them with. Looking forward to another fun session next Sunday! :P

Hehe - probably would have been safer for me to buff as well - bats or wolf or something. The cave dragon took me to a sliver as I ran out of reds. About as close as you can come and still walk away.

Thanks for the pots -- at least I could walk away. :sweating:

Woot!

Awh nuts hillbilly. That must have been kinda disappointing to realize you couldn't join us last week. Hopefully you'll be able to make one soon!

That really was a lot of fun last week. Taking on Dragon after Dragon and then finishing off the Sakara demon. Lots of action with special death defying feats from gial, lol. Wow! Was that ever a close one. :lol:

Many thanx DaveO for getting things rolling. :(

It was a fairly small session with Mom, Lord, Cazz(from Clan DA), and myself. Both Mom and Lord left after perhaps an hour. Cazz and I enjoyed tracking down the River dragon and doing the twins. With Cazz being a BM and using the Ice slowdown spell we did good work together. With Sacred 2 supposedly coming soon around September, and now we're reaching the end of July I'd like to know what plans there are for the future. :drinks:

Edited by DaveO

Sorry about ducking out so quick. Teenager being a well teenager. Yelling at 13 yr old and playing sacred with some lag doesnt equal a good time and the growing headache from said teenager just "added" to the mix... Lord and I did make a level each though :drinks:

Sorry Lord and I were off sending eldest to boy scout camp for the week :D .....

Im tired now though, camp was 60 miles away, the last 5 in and last 5 out were dirt roads (I drive a sedan, not offroad vehicle really). and son got arrival time wrong and we showed up 4 hours early ....

Stepped on a rock while there and bruised/sprained my heel.

But its still good for the next week while he is away from home :D

I'll have to keep an eye here, I should manage to show up next weekend, if only because I'm too used to getting up early nowadays. So let me know where/when and I'll do my best to pop in and surprise everyone with my (now expected) surprise return.

Well that is if I don't manage to find my 2nd Sacred CD-Key and get my girlfriend to try the game, I might be a tad busy teaching her how to play and getting her addicted... next step will be to get her to play HC (she currently thinks it's scary) and then I'll buy 1-2 more copies of Gold off Steam so I have a 2nd account and she'll have an account too (or I can use my current one... but that limits characters, especially if she does choose Softcore)

I'm now back from vacation, and after breaking into my home (left my keys at the hotel in Barbados - hehe) I am ready for action again. Hope the level is one I can make this week -- looking forward to a bit of rampaging after 2 weeks off.

This was the first kami that I made for quite some time. Unfortunately, I had to leave after about five minutes and by the time I got back everyone was gone.

I'm pumping my new DS glad like crazy and will try for the next kami. I hope to have his farsight up to 500 or so by then so swarms of enemies will follow me where I go.

Glad to see your pc is feeling better there Sil .. *hugs*

I took the working parts from each and slapped them together. Most of it is from the Dell which never played sacred well. But now I've got 1024 of ram in there so it's running well. If I had been able to save the AGP card I wouldn't be running the on board video. But like I said, sacred is running well.

Of course, the case is pretty damaged and cannot be closed.

Please Sign In or Sign Up