Kamikaze Sunday - Anniversary Generation!

ROFL you two. Ok ok, you can come up off the floor now. You've made your point, lol! :lol: I'm a baaaad poll master. :P

Well the sad thing is that I've recently taken on shifts during the weekend which prevents me from joining in the Kami. :( So I've been trying to figure out what can be done. It seems to be running pretty well on its own with BIG thumbs up to Dave. Dave, you've done a wonderful job of carrying the torch and for that I thank you. :)

I recently made an adjustment to the poll which allows a vote on the poll to bump the topic so that it will appear as a new post with each vote. I think this will help it's visibility in order to inform those interested that the poll has been reset for the week.

Guys, I know I've said it so many times already but I just can't say it enough. It has been so very cool to be part of the Kamikaze and I thank you all! :P

If anyone has suggestions now is the time!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I've missed it so far... installing now (Just reformatted/installed OS's)... and forgot I had to meet a friend about some stuff at 2:30 so kind of ruined any kami hopes this week... next week I hope it'll work better.

I could catch the Kamikazes only at the end, but just in time to kill Anducar and to play pong.

At anducar the vids are always crap. Somehow last time, and this time too, the vid has damaged, or other problems that makes me unable to upload.

Shame. But the vid was ready. Anyway, if I'll be able to, ill upload it.

Ohh and thanks for the part, and the fun guys! It was great to be again in Kami. :D

OK, I'm confused by the poll. Last week we had a level 90 game and went through to pong. Everyone that stayed leveled about 9 or 10 levels. Now, the new poll says . . .

60 or 80 :) (My vote is 100) C'mon folks, lets walk the level up, not down. I can't back up my character and have no level 60-80 toons available.

Thanks so much for the participation everybody, and I'm so sorry that Lord of the North lost another Gladiator toon. I'm still level 99 for my Dark Elf character, so either respond to this thread or the other one for when you're getting online and I'll be handing out plentiful Mentor moo juice to make that character even stronger!

I'll try to post pics later, Lord failed to power level to plat so he couldnt play so we assembled a new entertainment unit for the tv and such this afternoon. ...

We went on a bounty hunt today with Gial, Zinsho and myself getting some assassination action. We had to do one bounty hunt twice, and as usual it got a bit hard to trigger the next person on the hunt towards the end. Zinsho got five levels with a Seraphim, but he was playing along to kill any attackers where me and Gial mostly ran past them in pursuit of our target.

There is a pretty high probability I won't be able to start or make today's session. I've run into hard disk drive problems, so I'm using the SpinRite program to find which drives are damaged. I can still boot into the operating system, but I can't afford to play around with a potentially huge issue that could involve permanent data loss.

I hesitated to open the server, as my connection is not that great -- but finally did at 1645 GMT.

Opened B'mart and ran through the OC.

Unfortunately, no one else arrived, and, due to work pending, I needed to leave early. A record minimum - 1 player - 20 minutes.

At least we kept the string going -- hoping for better nest week. Stay safe and play smart!

The Kami levels are not progressing too quickly -- we've been between 100 and 110 for a few weeks now. I'd say I will hit 110 to 115 by next week, at most.

I wanted to say "Hay! I'll open the server if you want me to" , but then I realized no Sacred on my laptop LOLOL!

So couldnt join, sorry. I'll fix this problem soon I hope. :)

I was at my GF's place for her sister's birthday, so wasn't able to even log in.

But since the levels are going that slow -I noticed it too, and since I have no chars between 100 (my trader/mule) and 140- why don't we just get a restart going next week?

I'll start two servers on Sunday. One for Bronze and one for Platinum. That way any restart folks can have some fun. I'd like to keep the current gen still going, and I do acknowledge that we've run into slowness. A part of the problem is that when we lose folks with higher level toons, they have to rebuild. From next Sunday on, any time that happens I'll just make a Bronze server too.

Please Sign In or Sign Up