Requiem Bloodymare (Open Beta)

Thankyou ganto, enci and gogo for helping me tonight in the prison area.

It was great seeing you all and I had fun partying with you.

I really need to level up big time now so I can be of some use in your runs. :wub:

I don't think we have seen a soul hunter's true potential yet :hugs:

Thanks again for helping me :)

stubbs

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stubbie, helping new players out, is half the fun man. Enjoy the game, and you'll get there soon.

Okay, I'm goin in...no work tomorrow....

H O L I D A Y ! ! !

:P

gogo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok guys downloading Requiem (with qtorrent) 95% right now. When I'll get my new cpu in this week first thing will be to install it. :D

I just can't wait to try it out. With you! :D

But I also have some questions. I was watching classes, skills, etc...and I've decided to make a Rogue first! :D

I'm asking everyone who made rogue to help some in the build. I thought I'd like to be an assassin, but no idea what skills to use.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in game now, if you're playing you can find find me...my name is gogoblender in game, Telari or anyone else , if you're not in Dark Knights yet, do a name search for me and I can add you in.

Cheers!

:pirate:

gogo

p.s. currently Sabnack hunting for the nightmares ^^

I'm in game now, if you're playing you can find find me...my name is gogoblender in game, Telari or anyone else , if you're not in Dark Knights yet, do a name search for me and I can add you in.

Cheers!

gogo

p.s. currently Sabnack hunting for the nightmares ^^

hehe, one lil' question: which server?

In thirty minutes I can meet up with you and set you up with some gold. Will take me some time to get to you, but you'll be set to buy yourself some great armor/items at the auction house for, let's say level ten. First few levels whiz by as long as you're good for doing the quests. Quests gives massive experience, and they're pretty fun at lower levels. Get to know agents on first name basis :pirate: Having Kill counter quests running in the background while you do main line quests increase your experience flow when you have a bunch of completed quests all turned in at once.

:)

gogo

Is that the exact way your name is spelled in game? If you can give me your exact spelling, I will add you to guild right now, and then we can switch to guild chat

gogo

(Sorry, if this post is on the wrong place, move it with my apologize)

Guys, as far as I know the new 28th of August patch came out. Blahh!

They promised a lot as I heard. Maybe bugs are fixed, but this new race! How does it look like? :P And seriously! Those weapons! This is just not as I know requiem. It's becoming Unreal Tournament. Ahh! Ok, maybe good to play, but omg! Players are running around with guns!

In requiem, I really liked the mystic, primitive, ancient, barbarian, medieval feeling when I was playing.

Do you guys think this was a good idea? Making this race?

Edited by tomi

Guys, as far as I know the new 28th of April patch came out. Blahh!

You ment "August" I think. :D

They promised a lot as I heard. Maybe bugs are fixed, but this new race! How does it look like? :P And seriously! Those weapons! This is just not as I know requiem. It's becoming Unreal Tournament. Ahh! Ok, maybe good to play, but omg! Players are running around with guns!

In requiem, I really liked the mystic, primitive, ancient, barbarian, medieval feeling when I was playing.

Well, in my opinion those guns are rather... bad idea. I liked the same feelings as you in this game, and now it's deffinitely too modern (yeah, it's not the word I wanted to put here, but it's hard to find the correct one).

The new race... :D ok, better if I won't write this...

Guys, as far as I know the new 28th of April patch came out. Blahh!

You ment "August" I think. ;)

They promised a lot as I heard. Maybe bugs are fixed, but this new race! How does it look like? :blush: And seriously! Those weapons! This is just not as I know requiem. It's becoming Unreal Tournament. Ahh! Ok, maybe good to play, but omg! Players are running around with guns!

:heart:

Well, in my opinion those guns are rather... bad idea. I liked the same feelings as you in this game, and now it's deffinitely too modern (yeah, it's not the word I wanted to put here, but it's hard to find the correct one).

The new race... :cool: ok, better if I won't write this...

lol!

Been edited. And good that you agree. :)

And I agree with the word searching lol.

Well I'm bored with what I'm playing at the moment :heart:

So I'm gonna give this a try, (I hope) I'll see all you lot in game

:blush:

~Doom

EDIT: Ugh how do I get the client to download, it keeps saying User 530 ChaosEffect (my user name) cannot log in

Edited by TimOfDoom
Well I'm bored with what I'm playing at the moment :)

So I'm gonna give this a try, (I hope) I'll see all you lot in game

~Doom

EDIT: Ugh how do I get the client to download, it keeps saying User 530 ChaosEffect (my user name) cannot log in

you're sure you entered your pw well? if yes maybe there's some problems with site.

and it would be great to see you in game :)

Oh yes fully agree with Telari! Would be nice. :)

And...sometimes when I want to enter requiem's site...it is weird. I write the pw correctly but dont let me in...

Awesome news tim, great to have you ingame :) Just send a mess to me, enci, schot or gogo for an invite :P

Never had problems to login though, just that patcher that keeps giving me crc errors now and then :D

I can find no help as to why I keep getting an error message trying to download the client, so now I'm DLing it off Gamershell

:whistle:

~Doom

Oh cool. Tim's comin to town. :scare2: I had minor problems with the latest version of Requiem which was released yesterday though I was only patching and not downloading the entire client. There were several mentions about the severs not being able to keep up with the demand of downloaders so must likely the problem is a simple matter of servers being overworked. The only solution to that is to keep trying over and over or wait a few days for the initial rush of downloads to stop.