Requiem Bloodymare (Open Beta)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

logging in. Just a sec...need to finish this post first

Which might take some time, since I'm saying nothing. But I type a lot. So maybe now I finish it.

Seeya there! :P

loggin in now need to do some lvling and its to easy with my Soul hunter build :whistle: currently level 15 soon 16

( hope gogo see this post and jumps right in and plays with me ) :lol:

Wow, you guys have really been busy with new toons and leveling :)

I decided to go for the level 61 with my shaman so hope to see you all online soon :) Ohh, ill try to drag enci with me also :woot:

Ps. Me, enci, schot, gogo and telari can invite to the guild :)

Finally!! :Just_Cuz_12::yawn::viking:

I thought I would try and get this game updated one more time.

So I re-downloaded the client yet again. It was an old client from about june I think. :)

Then I started the launcher and it began its laborious task of updating.

"Here we go again" I thought to myself......an hour of downloads till it spits it dummy and I have to start all over again. :sigh:

But no! It took about 30 minutes and successfully downloaded and installed all the patches. :oooo:

So I'm up and running again.......only problem is.......... I forget how to play :D

stubbs

sigh maybe I wont play for a week or so.

My wireless connection lost always...almost in every min and have to reconn. So if I log in I'd lost conn soon.

Next week we'll do something...so my conn might be ok. Anyway...if I can, I'll follow you!

P.S I miss requiem with my good team, and guild membrs! :sigh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:music:

Yday I was at enci's house, in enci's room. He was thinking a bit, and she said:

2/3 of the Dark Knights guild is in the room :)

Our guild (well ganto's guild) is soooo abandoned! :)

Our guild (well ganto's guild) is soooo abandoned! :)

Ohh, the guild was never meant to be a guild like say Dark Matters. It was created for us here at the forum to have an easier time to chat and have fun on the server whilest we waited on Sacred 2. Thus we never actively recruited new members and tried to grow etc as that wasnt the purpose and takes alot of effort from all involved.

And its not my guild tomi :P - you, me, gogo, schot, enci, stickem and telari all have the highest ranks and share it as I see it :) Some one had to create it and it just happend to be me when we started.

Edited by ganto