Requiem Bloodymare (Open Beta)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I've seen a level 27 Ranger today, if my eyes didnt cheat me. Someone had lots of time to play...

Ohh and grats! :D

Edited by tomi

you know, there's one thing, which makes Requiem really annoying...

on Lintra I lag horrible, on Valdes server's errors are so often that gaming is almost impossible (yes, it is possible, but it looks like: 10 mins of gaming, error, Requiem restart, 10 mins, error... ect.... aaaargh!). To make even nicer look of this situation, Tomi has similiar problems.

sorry for double post.

Yeah, this made me crazy. Though I've overreacted (what I sorry) this problem is really annoying. And the game is full of bugs. I heard especially after level 60.

This thing rwally piffed me off. Especially in those times when:

I leave the game, simply got bored. Then after some time I log in again. I'm standing in the middle of the battlefield. There's a mob. It hits me, but I cant even hit him. It's not lag, cos I f it would be, he wouldnt hit me. Can't run away, cant move. Can't use return skill, cant drink pots.

An annoying way to die.

And then again those server errors in every 10th minute.

:D I'm done

Tomi, Gak!

I can't believe how much trouble you and Telari are having. In all honesty, the lag for me is almost non-existant, and yes...if you leave the game in the middle of a place where monsters have a possible chance to roam over...it's more than likely that they can be spawning at the same time you come back.

Be VERY careful that when you do log out you always log out from a very safe place where absolutey NO monsters have a chance of roaming and thereby spawning within.

Give the game another chance?

It's pretty good

:D

gogo

I know I'll spawn at the last position where I've been, but why can't I do any things? Not even a skill or potion I can use to survive. Annoying.

And it lags mostly for me. Like...4 big laggings in a minute. Everything stops, then suddenly BAMM I'm dead or hopefully the enemys. It IS really annoying.

I'll make a few phone calls and hopefully I'll change my internet servicer today. Then I'll give the game an other chance maybe,,,

Tomi, is Enci close to you geographically? Is she getting the same kind of lag as you? I'm wondering if it has to do with your locale....hopefully it's your isp.

Have you done a speed check from your comp at home yet?

Try this thread here:

http://darkmatters.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3709

And check out your results

:P

gogo

Enci is about 50 m-s from me but she uses cable net or what. I use ADSL. Which means she cant help. :cry:

Although she said she isn't lagging.

Ohh and thanks. I've used that speed test before.Actuall every day. Woops lesson's over. Got to go. :P

One more thing. it usually says 1000kb/s which is ok. But I realllly lagg

I was online too!

I was lagging, others had error in every minute. We had a good game.

Now...thanks to my xxxxxx brother and xxxxxx mother [xxxxxxx=kind :)]

I have to log off. :(

Seeya guys! Thanks for fun!