Requiem Bloodymare (Open Beta)

I'm tempted to try out this game, but I also have Guild Wars so I don't know which would be better. I'd probably get enough motivation to do Guild Wars and finish one toon and then retire. I've had the game a long time, but it never caught my interest much. Sacred did supplant Guild Wars due to my involvement with Kamikaze Sunday, but the Kamikaze is a shadow of its former self and I've been lonely quite often the last several sessions.

Edited by DaveO
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got a new PC and I am tempted to try this out 1 more time to see if the new beast can handle it. HMMMMMM maybe its time to see gore in a whole new light

• 4 weeks later...
Well I got a new PC and I am tempted to try this out 1 more time to see if the new beast can handle it. HMMMMMM maybe its time to see gore in a whole new light

Sorry for the Double post but, is anyone still playing this game if not then its going in the trash lol.

Sorry for the Double post but, is anyone still playing this game if not then its going in the trash lol.

Hey evil :whistle:

The player base in general is at all time low - lintra our server is also the one with the lowest population. For the "old" players here on the forum I think none is playing regularly any more. For me it was the lack of new content and stuff to do at higher levels that made me at least pause the game for now. Version 4.0 was released recently but "only" contained raid updates so I will not play I think until they add new / more content.

I think it still have so much potential as I liked the game in general so will check back in the future to see if they added any interesting stuff.