Requiem Bloodymare (Open Beta)

[...] 2) Practice fighting little things while jumping and continually moving. Whether the jumping actually helps in a fight is not important, [...]

Haha..so funny this. Someone in region chat in game said he could spot old WoW players as they continuously jumped while fighting. So true also - I do it all the time :D

Anyway, come join in the fun monster, we could always use an extra tank ;)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allright.. im downloading :) Although its not looking good. My downloaded percentage is at -1%, and that can only mean trouble. Its farther behind then when I began!

Schots advice on downloading in this thread worked for me. :)

Oh and one other thing. Its a zip file....don't try opening it with WinRAR like someone I know did :)

stubbs

It's an awesome game, though last night I was playing a game called Chrono Sucker.

Yes folks, his is a game whereby which you have all of your precious time bled away in frustrating attempts to get your OS going.

er...not as fun as Requim

:)

gogo

Awesome news monster!! That makes us 7 (I think :) ) playing from the forum :)

And gogo ...we miss you!! Hurry up with your comp issues, RoL aint the same without your elite bashing on the gates :) Enci even said she would wear a bunny suit next time you joined :P

Edited by ganto
Enci even said she would wear a bunny suit next time you joined :P

woohoo :)

enci has been helping me heaps understanding the skill system :)

I have to admit I like the Gothic feel of this game...its a nice (evil) change :)

come on guys.......I'm logging on for a couple of hours in the morning and evening here and so far enci has been the only one online to add to my friends list.

at least this has allowed me to carry out my newb questions in relative seclusion :o

stubbs

Edited by stubbie
So im planning on making a human ( w/e they are called ) Protector. Sound good?

Sounds good to me........every party needs a protector so we have someone we can blame when we die :)

stubbs

Edited by stubbie
Well isnt the Protector like a tank? Btw im in, name is Nanfrith. I was gonna go with tank, and that seemed the best way to me.

yeh you were right...the protector is a tank...and they are always needed too, but you sure you wouldn't like to try a templar :)

and going online now to try and catch ya :)

stubbs

Edited by stubbie

Nice work on the levellling Monster.

That Chono Sucker, Install Vista has just about robbed and Schot of about the last two days work, just trying to get it to work all smoothly. I'm looking forward to some gaming in a few hours, once I get through the barrage of pms and posts on this site, and I'll be full of bloodlust, gore-greed and a tasteful penchant for mayhem.

:hugs:

gogo

Just a little something I noticed a few days ago, just kept forgetting posting about it.

Dont invite people as soon as they get online, because they may be still loading. Inviting someone while they are on the loading screen causes them to crash.

I may be responsible for some of your crashes guys :P

I may be responsible for some of your crashes guys :P

You do realise that you are now responsible for everyones crashes.......... and BSOD's, and virus infections, and bad plumbing, and global warming, and why I have to be on a diet, and....... :P

stubbs

I'm in now

lol, took me a while to get going with a sugarless coffee...must...get..sugar...grrrrrrrrr

I'll be able to play for an hour, so if any new players need some help with quests, I'd love to help out.

Ingame is gogoblender

:P

gogo

Suffered my first server crash today.

At first I was piffed off.

Then I remembered that this is a beta release isn't it?

So crashes and bugs are to be expected.........so I shall continue on my way.

But please you guys...I am at the prison area and when I step out of the *safe* zone I'm dead meat :oooo:

I really need some help here :twitch:

stubbs

Coming in right now *yawn* Did I just wake up 6 minutes ago...yes

Am I addicted....yes

Just waiting for coffee to percolate, and Bango, off to prison we go!

:twitch:

gogo